Love hurts, but only mine kills.

I wish I'd never met you

I knew it. I knew it was going to come down to this. All those kind words, all those shoulders I've cried on, all those times I've confided in them- I knew it was going to bubble down to this. 'I'm here for you Sean' they say, 'We'll be with you all the way' they say, 'you know we love you'- lies, all stupid, petty lies. Just to think how stupid I've been with them, how I've given them every minor detail of what I did, how they said that it's all in the past now- and now I know everything has been a lie.

"Sean, please, we did it for you!" Gavin grabbed my arm as I tried to flee the bus, holding as much of my stuff as I could. I swung round to face him, our noses inches apart.

"Another lie!" I shouted simply, ripping his hand from my arm and pushing him backwards. I felt another hand grab my shoulder- this time it belonged to Snoz.

"Come on Sean, we had to do this, for you. This was a very difficult decision for us to make" That did it, that really got my fucking goat. My fist launched and embedded itself into his cheek and Snoz stumbled backwards into Gavin and the others. I stopped to look at all of them, they all had tears in their eyes and dejected looks on their faces. They knew that that was the wrong thing to say.

"Oh, you're right, I'm sorry, it must of been so difficult to call the police on your best friend" I sneered sarcastically, pulling on my spotty hoody. My voice regressed into a sobbing whisper, "All my life I've wanted this. I've wanted the cool band lifestyle- I've wanted friends who'd do anything for me, hell, having friends is all I really want. And you, you think it's your decision whether to take that away from me-"

"Your punishment might not be so bad-"

"I killed someone, Gav. I took their life away- what do you think I'll get? 15? 20 years, maybe? Probably life!" My voice changed into a deep growl, "I'm not going to let that happen" I shot out of the door leaving them bewildered.

*nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah TIME LAPSE!***

I waited. Waited and waited, until the time was right. Police had been interviewing the guys for about six minutes, but this was a different interview. This interview was about the sudden disappearance of Sean Smith. They'd been searching for 13 hours now, not for a murderer, but for an innocent 24 year old male who'd gone missing.

I could see them from my hideout, those bastards who betrayed me. One of them was going to die. Tonight. But, until then, I waited, waited until the time was right.

It was late the next day that the police left, still having not found me. The other guys were still on the streets looking, leaving only one person alone in the bus. Under the cover of darkness I slipped into the back entrance of the bus. My poor victim was sleeping on the sofa; I still couldn't see who it was. Slowly I moved closer, they shuffled in their sleep and their face was exposed. Ian fucking Watkins.

In a swift move, I put my hand over his mouth and over powered his strong body, "Don't move" I whispered pulling the sharp knife I'd nicked from B&Q and bringing it to his throat. Ian’s eyes widened and he began to struggle more, still I over powered him.
“Y’know it’s a shame really,” I whispered into his ear, “None of this has anything to do with you, but because you’re here you’ll have to pay as well” Tears were streaming down his face as he tried to get free, I just laughed.
“You’ve always been my hero- the one who I’d look up to,” I pushed the knife gently into his skin, drawing blood, “I’m so sorry Ian,” my own eyes started to water, “I wish you hadn’t of been here, cause then I wouldn’t of had to do this.”
In one swift movement I slit his throat causing his lungs to gurgle with blood, until he fell limp in my arms. I held him, just for a moment, and I cried; just like when I killed Dan. This time it wasn’t out of guilt, it was out of grief of my friend who just passed away. I pushed him back onto the sofa and kissed his forehead, and slowly, I slipped out the back door to freedom.
♠ ♠ ♠
damn its really been ages...i'd be surprised if i hadn't lost readers!
Happy Holidays!