When Jimmy met Syn

When Jimmy Met Syn part 3

After a few minutes Lee arrived at Jimmy’s. She went up to the door and rang the door bell.

“Lee come in” Jimmy said as she answered the door.

“So Jimmy what’s up?” Lee replied as she came inside.

“What do you think it’s Jack” Jimmy sighed.

“I don’t see why you don’t leave that ass hole” Lee replied.

“Lee can I tell you some thing?” Jimmy nervously said.

“Of course Jimmy” Lee said.

Jimmy took a deep breath “Jake beats me hard.”

“Holy shit Jimmy we have to get you out of this relationship now!” Lee said.

“I cant I just cant I’m scared” Jimmy replied.

Lee hugged Jimmy. “Ok fine Jimmy stay in the relationship maybe you can fix it but if he hits you again I’ll whoop that mother fucker’s ass!” Lee exclaimed.

“Thanks Lee” Jimmy said as she laughed.

*Back with Jack*

“Yeah girl take it off damn dude thanks for bringing me to this strip club” Jack hollered to his friends.

“Damn girl get you ass over here you’re welcome Jack” Greg replied.

“Shit dude I have to go!” Jack said.

“Damn ok dude” Greg replied.

Jack and Greg walked out of the club and back into the car. Greg drove Jack back home.

*back with Jimmy and Lee*

“ I should get going Jimmy I owe Tre some Kinky sex” Lee replied

“Ok go have fun Lee” Jimmy giggled.

“I will bye Jimmy” Lee replied as she walked to he car and drove off.

Then that exact moment Jack showed up. “WHAT DID YOU TELL HER!” Jack exclaimed.

“Nothing I swear” Jimmy quietly said.

“Good girl” Jack said. Then he went inside

“I told her everything” Jimmy quietly whispered to herself. Then she walked inside the house.

*back with Syn and Michelle*

“WE HAVE BEEN ARGUING THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY!” Syn screamed.

“NOT MY FUCKING FAULT!” Michelle yelled back.

“GO SCREW THE WHOLE WORLD OH WAIT TO LATE YOU’VE DON’T THAT ALREADY!” Syn screamed right in her face.

Michelle ran up-stairs crying. “I HATE YOU!” she screamed from upstairs.

Syn laughed. “I HATE YOU TOO” he replied. Syn ended-up sleeping on the couch that night.

*With Lee and Tre*

WARNING: IF YOU DON’T NOT WANT TO READ TRE COOL HAVING KINKY SEX SKIP THIS PART NOW!

Lee parked her BMW in the drive way and walked inside the house. “Tre?” Lee said. “Tre are you here?” Lee said as she walked up-stairs.

“Damn it where have you been I need my McKinky Sexness!!!"????” Tre rambled.

“Ok give me a second please” Lee said as she walked up-stairs.

“Damn it if you don’t come back down I’m gonna have to start HOLY HELL!” Tre yelled.

Lee came down wearing a naughty school girl outfit. “You like?” Lee asked?
That moment Tre picked up Lee and ran to the nearest couch. “HELL YEAH” Tre screamed.

Tre started doing Lee hard.

“OH GOD TRE I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH” Lee yelled out.

“I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH” Tre yelled as he started stripping down him and Lee.

Tre kissed Lees neck and there was a lot of moaning groaning and screaming.

*6 hours later*

*Lee laid next to Tre stroking his hair*

Tre kissed Lee. “I love you Lee” Tre said.

Lee smiled “I love you too Tre.”

*Back with Jimmy and Jack*

“No stop Jack I’m not in the mood!” Jimmy said to Jack.

Jack got on top of Jimmy and pressed himself against her. “I DON’T CARE YOU’LL DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT!” Jack yelled. He started doing it with Jimmy.

Jimmy cried the entire time until Jack stopped an hour later. She layed on the bed feeling upset mad and angry at herself and Jack. “I wish I could find some one better” Jimmy thought to herself.

*Back with Syn and Michelle*

Syn layed on the couch thinking “I wish I could find some one better.”