The Unconscious Love

Chapter One

She remembered it. Always remembers it. One tragedy that made her life, changed. One tragedy that made her like this. Made her suffering now. What makes her nightmares taunt her every single night.

What made her have been disowned by. What created a whole different world for her.

She know she hate it. She hate it so much.

She thought she’s making big mistakes that night.

But, boy. She was wrong.

That night. Her world change into a beautiful despair.

 Flash Back 

The Girl’s Point of View.

I took one gulp more. The dangerous liquid, burning in my throat, with nirvana sensation. I took one more, and more, and more. Until I met him.

“Hey, lady. May I have this dance?”

He smirked over me. Probably checking me out. My mind can’t think straight. So, of coarse I said yes, and took his hand.

The song that is playing is a hard-rock music I suppose could hear.

He’s goes crazy over me and lent closer to me.

“You like it?”

I just put on my nervous smile.

“Are you high yet?”

He’s just an inch closer to me. And crushed his lips into mine. We all went crazy and went to the next steps, until I noticed we already in one room, me in a bed. And he’s walking to me with smirk in his head.

“I think we know what will happen next.” His face is an inch closer from my face. “Do you?”

He kissed me in roughly way. Of coarse, that time I didn’t do anything. I don’t even know what is happening. I just kissed him back.

I felt he just knocking my lips for an entry. So I opened my mouth, and moaned.

Our tongued does a happy dance together. Until he pulled away from me.

“Aww, why did you stop?” I asked.

“Quite, baby.”

As he said that, he quickly ripped his clothes away, and zipped his jeans down.

I didn’t do anything. Because, I fucking didn’t care.

He’s only in his boxer now, and I can see he’s got a boner. I laughed silently.

“What?! You’re fucking beautiful to me.” He rubbed my cheek softly. “Now let’s get going, shall we?”

I nodded, and keep smiling.

I didn’t know what he did to me, but before I knew it, I already naked. Just my underwear left.

“You’re look awesome without those, babe!” he smirked, and I giggled.

He lent me down to the bed.

He kissed my lips hard. He asked me for an entry, and I let him in. Our tongues keep fighting, until he started to kiss down to my neck. He kissed my sensitive spot, and I moaned.

His hands slowly reached my bra, then took it off roughly.

His lips met my breast. Then started to kissed it tip. I moaned loudly.

“Frank. Say Frank.” He whispered into my left ear. I whimpered. Then, he started to kiss the tip again. I moaned name ‘Frank’ loudly.

He whispered again.

“Now, if I moan, what should I say?” he smirked.

“J-Jamia-a.” I said.

He nodded then back to my breast. But after like … a second later, he kissed my stomach. After that, he quickly ripped off my underwear.

He kissed my crotch hungrily, then moved forward.

He kissed it, and licked it.

“F-Fra-a-ank.” I moaned.

“Hold on babe!”

He then inserted his first finger, and I moaned again. He keep search for my spot. Finally he found it, and I moaned in pleasure.

He did it again a few times, until he finally done.

He then inserted his member to mine, roughly and hurshed. I moaned of the pain that I got. I gasp for breath.

“Fra-a-a-ank.” I scramed.

“I’m so close.” And with that, we just let loose and we both panting against each other.

“Wow. You’re good! I’ll see you next time sexy.” He smirked then walked away from the room.

End Flashback

And that tragedy, will be her nightmare forever, and her best dream forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please, give it a shot?