The Unconscious Love

Chapter Two.

“It can’t be happening!” I thought, pacing back and forth. I looked at it again, and closed my eyes tightly. I dropped the thing, and dropped down to my knees. I curled up into balls, and sobbed hardly.

“How could this happening? How?” I sobbed harder, and tried to get up. But my feet felt like jell-o, I fell again. I crawled into where my phone was, and picked it up. I rang my best friend number in full speed mode. I waited until she takes it.

“Hello?” I sobbed harder when I heard she talked. I started rock back and forth. Keep my phone on my right ear.

“A—“ I can’t even talk freely. I cried harder.

“What’s happening there?” she asked worriedly at me “I’ll be there right over, as fast as I can. Ok?”

I nodded even though she can’t see it. I hang up on her, and went back and forth faster.

Just like five minutes, doorbell on my house ringing. I sightly stands up and make a quick movement to the front door. As soon I arrived at the front door, I opened them quickly and hugged my best friend.

“Shh …” she tried to hush me. “Everything would be alright, Jamia. Let’s talk inside.”

I nodded and I pushed her away from me slowly, and headed to the living room, we sat at the couch, she sat beside me and rubbed my back. I put my head on my hands sobbing hardly.

“It’s okay.” She said “Just tell me what happen.”

I took a great deep breath and looked at her. “Follow me.” I said clearly. She nodded and we made our way to my room. When we arrived, I picked the thing. And I showed it to her. She gasp laoudly.

“I-It’s y-yours?”

I nodded my head slowly and sat at the edge of my bed. I shook my head violently. And began sobbing again. “Ailicia, what should I do?”

She took a seat next to me and rubbed my back slowly. “Do you remember who did this?” she sighed, pausing “Who made you pregnant?”

I sobbed harder after she said pregnant. “I’m not pregnant. I can’t!”

“Shh, Jamia, just tell me who did this? Maybe I can help you?”

I thought really hard, but nothing came out. I shook my head at her and curled up into balls. “No.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I will giving up on this, I think.