The Unconscious Love

Chapter Five

Jamia’s Point of view

Someone was knocking at the door now. I got up lazily and open the door slowly, just to see my best friend and a dude in front of my house.

“Hey, uhm, this is Frank, Mikey’s best friend. Can we get in to your house? We need to talk for a couple of minutes.” She smiled widely. I nod and let them in. Alicia sat in front of Frank in the single sofa, and I, sat beside her friend, Frank I believe.

“Okay, what happen?” I said quietly, staring at Alicia. She just smiled sweetly and began her speech,

“So, Jamia, you told me you were on your friend’s house, right?” I nod, she smiled. “And this Frank here was also on his friend’s house last night.”

I don’t really get what she said, so I stared at her in a blank face, so is Frank.

She sighed, “I believe, Jamia is pregnant because of Frank, period.”

What? I jaw dropped, my eyes became wider. “What?!”

“Yeah, I thought so … I mean, Frank remember a name ‘Jamia’ before. So, just … talk about this, and tell me after kay?” She stand up “Oh, and call me Jamia, Frank, call Mikey!”

She left. The silent filled the room, perfectly, until;

“Woah, you really … think, I’m the father?” He started a conversation.

I just shrugged. At this point, I don’t know why, but I’m not sad anymore. I’m not mad, I’m not worry anymore. “I don’t know, urm, Frank, right?” He nod. “Do you remember just a thing from last night?”

“I … actually heard of name ‘Jamia’ and I remember this face, of her.” He said calmly. “It is just like you. But I don’t know if it’s really you.”

“Oh … okay. Well, you … could be the godfather first, then if the baby born, we could have a biology test, and see if you are the father or not.” I said simply.

“I like that.” He said. “Can we … you know, know each other.”

“Yeah, sure. Jamia.” I said, introducing myself. I shook his hand, he smiled. “Frank Iero.”

“Oh yeah, Jamia Nestor.” I said, smiling.