Status: fixing the url links

Mommy Who's Our Daddy?

I have two daughters they are twins. I am not married and am not so sure who their father is but my guess is that its one of he Jonas Brothers. Why you ask? We were all a little drunk and hanging out at a small party. What I mean by a little we were totally waisted off our asses. I don't remember anything about it but all I have to prove that its one of them is the father of my daughters. The girls both look a lot like the Jonas Brothers. The Jonas Brothers were like the only guys that were there. My sister Christen was there but she only had one beer so she remembers but she was never around but she said I was doing stuff with all of them. I really need to know who my daughters' father is. They need him in there life.

They are 4 years old and in preschool. Their names are Alyze Rose and Rae Anne. They look like this

I am 25 years old and I have kept somewhat in touch with the Jonas Brothers. My name is Brandy and I look like this. Nick is 23 years old, Joe is 26 years old, and Kevin is 28 years old and they don't have purity rings but they are famous just not with Disney Channel. I haven't seen them since that night but we talk on the phone all the time. They don't know that I have kids but what will they do when I tell them they might be one of theirs?

I DON'T OWN THE JONAS BROTHERS NEVER WILL NEVER HAVE! I DON'T KNOW THEM EITHER.

Please read and enjoy

Comments are greatly appreciated