My life after prom

My life after prom

There is a girl named Emma Harmon, She has dark brown hair and emerald green eyes.
Emma is a very nice person, she will help with what ever you ask. She is also the daughter of a pretty well known fire fighter named George Harmon. She goes to Southern High. School is about two minutes from her house. So its hard not to be late for school. It was her last few monthes as a student. Three important things are going to happen this year for her.
One was her Graduation Party, Second was Prom, Third was her eighteenth birthday.
So it was going to be very hectic for her.

In here Japanese class, one of her good friends Amy walked in to find Emma sitting next to her best friend Rain Matthews. Rain has short black hair with green eyes. Rain is a spunky, sarcastic, friendly person. Amy called Emma to tell her something.

After Emma got up and went to see what Amy wanted, Rain put the headphones on to listen to her music. About five minutes later She saw Emma walking back to her looking a little shocked of what she found out. Rain took off her headphones.

"Hey, you ok Emma?" Rain asked as Emma looked at her.

"I just found out when prom is." She told Rain who smiled.

"Dude that is kool, when?" she asked.

"It's on May 10." Emma replied as Rain smiled even more. "Prom is on my birthday."

"Awsome dude that means that you can drink after prom!" Rain said happily.

"Yeah on the week of SAT 10 Rain." Emma said as Rain's smile dissapeared.

"Great, more stress." Rain said as she sat back down next to Emma.

Emma and Rain just sat there for a few minutes.

"This means that prom is in 3 weeks." Emma said as they just sat there until the bell rang.

"This is going to be HELL!" Rain said as they got up and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok that was the first chapter, so hope you like it.