Forever And A Day

1/?

“Hey Bob?” Ray called out.

“Uh, Yeah?” I answered from the bunk room. I was trying to make a home made card for Frank’s birthday.

“What are you doing’?” he asked, opening my bunk’s curtain.

“Making a card for Frankie.” I said.

“Why don’t you just buy him one? That’s what we’re doing.” he said.

“because it’s more special if you make it yourself.” I replied.

“Is that so?” He asked, staring at me like he was trying to solve a complex equation.

“Yep. Wanna help?” I asked.

“Only if you say it’s from both of us.” he replied.

“I…guess I can do that.” I said, unsure if I was willing to give up some of the credit.

Sweet!” he said as he jumped onto my bunk.

“Could you hand me the glitter, Ray?” I asked.

“Sure…glitter…glitter…” he said, looking around my bunk for said glitter

“I don’t see any glitter, Bob.” he said.

What?” I asked. I could have sworn I had glitter. I looked around the bunk for them and when none showed up I decided that we needed to go get some.

“Come on, Ray. We’re going to the store.” I said standing up and grabbing Ray’s hand.

“Aw, do we have to?” Ray whined.

“Yes. We can’t make a decent birthday card without glitter.” I said, dragging him to the front of the bus.

Ray looked at me like I was insane, but he came along anyway.

We put on our hoodies, shoes and some over sized sunglasses. And we were off to the store in less then 5 minutes.

---------------------------------

We arrived at our destination. Ray and I stepped out of the car and walked into the store. I looked for the craft section while Ray walked behind me, dragging his feet.

“Hurry it up, Toro!” I yelled behind me.

“I’m comin‘ Bryar, hold your damn horses.” he said.

He was still dragging his feet and it was starting to piss me off.

“Oh my god! You’re so damn slow!” I stated.

I grabbed his hand so he wouldn’t go so slow and continued to walk. He seemed a little taken back by me holding his hand but he did nothing about it. He just silently allowed me to drag him.

“Damn. We’re just going in circles!” I said. We had been walking for the past ten minutes in search of the crafts.

“Why don’t I go ask where it is? You stay here. Don’t move, I don’t wanna lose you.” Ray said. He walked off towards the help station.

It made my heat beat quicken when he said he didn’t want to lose me. I just wish he meant it in more of a romantic manner.

I sighed and waited for Ray to return.

“Bob?” someone from behind me said.

I turned around, only to come face to face with Gerard.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Mikey and I are looking for cards for Frank.” He said.

He waited for me to tell him what I was doing here and when I didn’t he asked, “Bob?”

“Shh.” I ordered him.

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“I’m undercover.” I stated.

“Why?” he asked

“I need glitter.” I said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Okay then.” he said, thinking I was insane as I was acting.

“Well, I’ll leave you to your glitter hunt…see you back on the bus.” Gerard said.

I just waved him off.

He ran back to Mikey. No doubt to tell him that I’ve gone insane.

I stood by the fabric section, patiently waiting for my poofy haired band mate to come back with either glitter or directions to the glitter…I would be fine with either.

Ray ran up to me panting; “Jeez, it took me forever to find someone who knew what the hell they were doing.” he said.

“Did you get directions?” I asked

“Yeah. It’s on the other side of the store, by the sketch pads and other shit.” he stated.

I couldn’t help but to think that Ray had absolutely no idea where he was going but by the time we got the other side of the store Ray had spotted the craft section and was already picking out different Halloween colored glitter. I guess it was just his laid back attitude or maybe his hair that made him seem somewhat unreliable. Yes…I’m going to blame the hair.

By the time we bought the glitter and got back to the bus it was already 7:00pm. We finished Frankie’s card. And it turned out pretty damn good if I do say so myself. It was perfect and I’m sure Frank’s going to love it.

--------------------------------

“I was thinking…since it’s my birthday and all I was hoping that maybe, if you loved me enough that you’d let us get a hotel tonight.” Frankie proposed the idea to our manager, Brian.

“Okay. But only if I don’t have to buy you a present.” he said

I hope Brian will room Ray and I together.

“That’s fine. Can Gerard room with me? Please?” Frank asked.

“Sure. Frank and Gerard will room, Ray and I will room and Bob and Mikey will room. I’ll go make reservations.” Brain decided.

Crap! I don’t want to room with Mikey!

We got to the hotel with in 10 minutes and dragged our shit in since the people who worked there we obviously incompetent losers with no respect for their costumers.

----------

“Here guys I got you some coffee.” Brain handed us our coffees.

I took a sip of my coffee and stared at Mikey.

‘Mikey I hope you know you’re dying tonight…’cause I can’t room with a dead person. No! Those thoughts are naughty…I’m not thinking of murdering my friend… although I could do it really quietly…they wouldn’t suspect a thing! God, I’m never drinking coffee again. It brings out the worst in me.’

I sighed.

‘This coffee tastes like death. Although I don’t actually know what death tastes like, but I’m assuming it tastes like this.’

“You okay, dude?” Ray asked.

I shook my head ‘no’

“I know something that will cheer you up.” he said with a smile.

“What?” I asked.

“They have showers. With unlimited water supply.” he said

I brightened up a tiny bit.

There’s going to be a shower. Dear god! There’s going to be a shower! And I’m going to live in it…I’ll make a little fort…

“Come on guys.” Brian snapped me out of my weird day dreaming, “Lets go.”

We grabbed our stuff and shuffled into the elevator.

The moment we reached our floor and the elevator doors opened Frank and Gerard took off towards their room no doubt wanting to make out all night, Horny bastards.

I gloomily walked to my room. Mikey happily skipping beside me.

“Night guys.” Ray called out to us.

“Nighty night.” Mikey called out over his shoulder.

I just mumbled a response and half waved before I disappeared into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!

I've finally posted my Bray. Took me long enough *sigh*

I hope it's up to you guys standards...if not I'LL JUST TRY HARDER!!!

Well comment and subscribe!

Oh, and check out my Waycest Oneshot =]