Forever And A Day

2/?

The next morning was--how could I put this delicately--absolutely horrible. And not just the morning. All damn night too. Mikey wouldn’t shut up, which resulted in me staying up have of the damned night. When I did fall asleep all I could dream about was Ray. And what I think was the worst part of it all was I could here Gerard and Frank going at it like rabbits down the hall. Damn thin walls. Scarred me for life.

Brian woke us up at 5 to 5 in the morning; said we had to get out early to make it to the next town by our next concert. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t a famous drummer. ’Cause concerts suck total ass when you’re depressed and boy, was I depressed. I past the time on the bus by drawing. Although I suck at drawing, I still think it’s fun. Well, it’s not all that fun when you’re drawing with Gerard. He’s an art genius.

Speaking of Gerard he was once again scarring my innocent mind by swapping spit with Frank, like, two feet away from me.

“Dude you alright? You’re staring.” Gerard pointed out, momentarily halting the kissing fest.

“I’m just deciding whether or not a judge and jury would forgive me for killing you two for scarring me.” I said.

“The real question is whether or not our friends, family and fans would forgive you for killing us.” Frank said.

“They’d live.” I said.

“Yeah I’m sure they’d get over it. I mean who cares if you two die.” Ray said jokingly.

“You guys are so mean to us.” Gerard fake sobbed.

I just smiled, hoping to annoy them. Mikey walked in and plopped down on the ground next to Ray, who was seated on a small chair about a foot away from the couch where Frank and Gerard where seated. I was seated in the corner, also on the ground.

“Why does it feel like some weird shit went down before I came in here?” Mikey asked no one in particular but still demanded an answer.

“Don’t ask.” Ray said.

“But I already did.” Mikey said, raising an eyebrow.

“It was nothing important.” Ray said, turning his attention to a newspaper.

“Oh, so you think Bob threatening our lives is not important? I’ll remember that.” Gerard said.

“You do that, vampire boy.” Ray said, smiling.

--------------

I stared at Ray, he was trying to put hisbeautiful hair in a pony tail. He was getting frustrated, he didn’t like to fail, and as of right now his hair was kicking his ass.

“Goddammit!” he screeched when the pony broke. I giggled softly trying not to let him hear. But alas, he has superhuman ears and he heard me.

“What are you laughing at?” he asked, an eyebrow raised.

“Nothing, I swear.” I said, my arms held up in a defensive way.

“You, Mr. Bryar, sit on a throne of lies.” he stated before going back to trying to tame his unruly hair.

I walked up behind him, took the new pony from his hands and put his hair up for him. I was so close to his neck and I could smell his cologne.

“T-thanks Bob.” Ray said, a slight blush starting to form.

“No problem.” I said, right before kissing his cheek.

------------

Remembering last night hurts my brain. I kissed him. I actually kissed him…well I kissed his cheek, but that’s still him! Ugh, the look on his face! I’ll never be able to erase that from my memory. He looked more then shocked.

I sighed, staring at the newspaper, but not really reading it. Thing have becomecompletely slightly awkward since I kissed his cheek. I’m upset, but I don’t actually regret doing it. I’ve wanted to kiss him for a while now. I only wish I kissed his lips instead.

Ray walked into the living room, and I looked up and met my eyes with his.

“Hey Ray.” I tried to converse with him, but he just ignored me by making coffee.

I don’t like getting ignored. It’s second on my list of things that annoy me, right below hearing Frank and Gerard have sex.

I stood up and walked over to ray, I grabbed his shoulders and spun him around so he was facing me.

“Look, I’m sorry, alright?” I said, my hands still on his shoulders.

His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips and then he did something I never thought in a million year he would do.

He kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit!

I updated!

I'm shocked and amazed!

See, this is what happens when I spend time with my friends cat Garbonzo... I write like crazy :]