Life Is Full of Surprises

Night

Then I and Jo went out to a club not very crowded. The DJ was our friend Neil so when he saw us he immediately greeted us.

“Hey Pats how what about a drink?” Jo said pushing me to the bar and getting us some drink then we went to dance.

“Jo! Remember the bowling? Come on I don’t play in ages!” I said, Jo laughed at my enthusiasm and we went to a room where they had a lot of games like bowling and machines.

Two guys were standing in the line before us and I was just smiling and talking with Jo having just an awesome time when the lady handed us both some pairs of the special shoes to play bowling, I raised an eyebrow but then I saw the same guys looking at us but they all had hoodies on.

One of them waved at us and another one smiled. I recognized him immediately and I grabbed Jo’s wrist dragging her to where they were.

“Hun!” I said kissing Jared I couldn’t call him by his name because surely there were 30 Seconds To Mars fans.

“Where you expecting me to stay home knowing that your having such a good time without me?” Jared said smirking

“I don’t know.” I said just amused that he went to meet us.

We started playing and I had to face Shannon first what he didn’t know was that Saturday night was always the bowling night with the girls so I had some practice on it. I won Shannon and Jo won Jared so it was between the girls while the brothers didn’t even understand how we had beat them.

Shannon and Jo kept teasing each other mutually getting into a drink competition so around 4 am I was helping Jo walk while Shannon kept laughing like a maniac.

“I wanna get LLLAAAIDDDD!!!” Shannon kept yelling while we where walking to the car

“Let’s get laid together!” Jo said letting go of my shoulder and jumping on to Shannon making both fall and laugh like crazy people. I just stared and shook my head

“Come on guys, it’s late.” I said trying to get them off each other but then Shannon stood up with Jo on this back. And he started running towards her house which was very close.

I was about to run afraid that something might happen when Jared pulled me by the wrist.

“You know they’ve been wanting that for days, let them fall, laugh and well you now what.” Jared said kissing me and imitating Shannon by carrying me on his back. I had my hands intertwined around his neck and he had an arm on each side grabbing my legs.

“Jared! I’m afraid!” I said closing my eyes and resting my head in his back.

“Relax baby. I would never let you fall.” Jared said starting to run so I would hold tighter to him.