Autumns Falling.

Chapter 12; Because We All Fall Down, Down Down.

The next two months went by in a flash. Next thing i know im sitting at Scott’s house watching his new little sister. She's about 2 Months old now. She looks so much like Renee. She's a little rocker baby. Her Name is Brandi Lee Meester. I only have a half a month to go. My Due Date Is November 13. Friday the thirteenth. I know. I'm Kinda scared as to what will happen. The doctors say I’ll probably give birth before then, But you never know.

"You know she's slobbering down her outfit right now..." Scott said pulling me out of my Day Dream.
I laughed and whipped the slobber off her face with the spit rag that was on the arm of the couch. She smiled at me. I put my hand on my stomach and sighed. I cant wait till i have my little Baby. She's gonna be my whole world.
"Your Baby Shower is in an hour. You might as well go take a shower and I’ll watch her till your ready. Then we can leave. Ohkay?"
I nodded my head and smiled. I layed Brandi Down on the couch next to me and held my hand out. Its terribly depressing how im so big i need help getting up off the couch. Scott took my hand and helped my up. He gave me a kiss and smiled. I smiled back and walked up the stairs to go take me a nice warm Shower.
Sounds Nice, I smiled to myself.

((::\\//::))

"Im Ready!" i said as i tried my best to skip down the stairs. now let me tell you its NOT easy to skip when you've got a huge belly stuck to the front of you. I walk into the Living Room and looked around. Nobody. Walked into The Kitchen. Nobody. Walked Back upstairs and looked through the rooms. Nobody. Nobody anywhere. I walked downstairs so i could check in the basement. I walked over to the door. I heard a noise but wasn't sure what it was. I slowly opened the door and turned on the light switch. A bright fluorescent light fluttered to life and lite up the whole basement. No baby or Scott. Hmm... I shrugged. I walked halfway down the steps and looked around a little more. Nope. Still Nothing. I figured out that it was the water Heater making all that noise. I turned and walked back up the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and figured i was hungry. I open the door and fished around a little. Nothing... Darn. The kitchen door opened and i spun around so fast i got light headed.

"Scott. God Da** You. You scared the Sh** Out of me!"
"I went to go put Little B in the car. Gosh."
"And that Normally takes about 10 minutes? or at least enough time for me to search the whole house for you?"
"I didn't know i wasn’t allowed to take my time. Gosh I’m sorry if i was supposed to rush myself."
I sighed and looked at him. "I'm sorry. Is it acceptable for me to blame this on the hormones?"
He laughed a little and walked over to wrap his arms around me. "Oh whatever. I don't Care. Alls Good In My Mind." He smiled at me.
"Hungry?" He asked eyeing the open refrigerator.” Yes. Yes I am."
"Well Then I guess we should get going. They'll be food at the party." He Closed the Fridge and grabbed my hand. He opened the Kitchen door, that I’d never noticed he'd closed and walked me out to the car. Locking the door on the way.
I hopped in the Drivers Seat only to get a nasty look from Scott.
"What?!" I asked with an innocent look on my face.
"How do you expect to drive us someone when you have no idea where we're going?"
"Well you can tell me now can't you?" I replied with a smirk on my face.
"Yeah yeah Yeah. Whatever." He closed to door and looked at me. I started to car and turned on the stereo. Happy To Hear Mayday Parade blasting from the speakers i quickly turned it down remembering that Brandi is in the back seat. I looked back at her in her little baby car seat and smiled. She so cute i thought to myself. And Off We Go. Yippie.

((::\\//::))

I got a ton of gifts at my baby shower. Like I got a new crib that was decked out with Hello Kitty. I got baby clothes. Of course they were Hello Kitty. and Pacifiers and Bibs and Bottles and tons of stuff. Most of it was Hello Kitty. And if your wondering? Yes. I do like Hello Kitty. When we got back to Scott's his mom took the Brandi and put her to bed in her room and Me and Scott went upstairs into his room. Currently he's in the shower. I'm laying on the bed reading a book. Yeah.. Not that interesting.
When Scott Got out of the Shower he walked out of the bathroom forgetting I was in the room. He was completely Naked. He walked over to his Dresser still not noticing me and opens the drawer and grabs out some Pajama Pants. He slips them on the turns around. His eyes get all Huge as he realizes im sitting on his bed.

"Oh Im sorry! I didn't realize you were there..."
"Yeah. Obviously." I laughed. "Oh Don't be embarrassed. It was bound to happen sometime."
He smiled slightly and Layed next to me in the bed. Next thing i know, I'm asleep.

((::\\//::))

I woke up the next day happy. Feeling Fine. Completely Oblivious to that fact that something was going to happen. Something That could change everything. But in a good way? Or a bad way? I was yet to find out.
It was Halloween. We had Brandi Dressed up in her little Lady Bug costume. All Ready to go. We walked out the door and started walking around the block. Half way through Trick Or Treating I felt something warm flow down my legs.
"Shit..." I said as a seriously painful Cramp starting ripping through my abdomen. I fell to the ground crying out in pain. Then it all went Black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mhm. Yep.
Comment please.