Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 13

“Emma, I was thinking…maybe you’d like to I don’t know um be my girlfriend?”
“YEAH” I squealed while jumping into a loving embrace.

All my past thoughts were gone, gone with the wind. Brendon lightly stroked my cheeks and lifted my face and kissed me. This time I knew he meant it. It was a real “I love you” sort of kiss.
“Did you ask Ryan?” I said
“Yeah sorta and well he isn’t to thrilled but he said he’ll deal.”
I thought he loved me but I wasn’t to sure. I was to naïve. I didn’t know if he was just using love as a trick to get in my pants. After all that is what he wanted.
“Do you ya.. um wanna go upstairs?” he asked
“Sure but we need to keep it clean even if you love me”
“Alright” He blushed he obviously had other ideas in mind. He held my hand and we ran upstairs. I wasn’t sure what we were going to do exactly but I knew what we wouldn’t be doing. No hanky panky going on with us for sure. Just innocent making out. That’s it. I hoped.
“You want to sit here” he asked
I nodded and set down on the bed next to him. We started kissing and then the next thing I knew my top was off. Thank goodness for pretty undergarments. I didn’t know what to do. As long as my jeans we buttoned I was good. They sure were going to stay on no matter how much he tried.
Someone was knocking on his bedroom door. Oh gosh his mom I bet. Yep his mom.
“Um… I was just going to come check on you kids but uh… I see your busy…go back to what you were doing… don’t mind me” His mom chirped. Oh god his mom saw me with no top. Ahh shoot. I know for sure my reputation as the good girl was gone. Brendon’s mom’s interruption didn’t faze him on bit seeing as how he was kissing my stomach. Oh gosh I felt dirty. Why did I get here again? Oh right those 3 words I was dying to here.