Hey diary, its me again...

Chapter 54

Ryan glared evilly at them all. All but one, Brendon. I ran with my arms open and hugged him.
“What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be in California”
“I came home early and your mom said you would be here”
“Awesome”
At that moment Michelle showed up so of course Ryan said, “Uh how about we spilt up. You know you two and us.”
“Alright, but how about some money,” I suggested. At that he handed over the $100 mom told him was for me for new clothes for school. Ryan and Michelle had frolicked off by the time I put the money in my purse.
“So where too?” I asked.
“How about we just go to whatever is near us”
I looked around. There was a Build a bear and a Victoria Secret. Of course.
“Alright I do need some new things” I whispered.
Brendon giggled as we walked into the store. This had to be the most awkward feeling ever. Walking into Victoria Secret with you ex who happens to be a teenage boy. He kept close on my tail as I picked up some pretty panties.
Brendon mumbled something I couldn’t quite make out.
“What?” I asked
“Um I don’t think you want to hear”
“No go ahead”
“Ok- I think you’d look good in those”
I was beat red. That was flattering yet embarrassing. All I could do was nod. I really needed some bras but I wasn’t doing that with him here. I went and checked out and proceeded to walk out of the store dragging Brendon behind me.
“Emma how about we go to Build A Bear?”
“Sure”
This was going to be a blast. I loved making those silly little bears. Only he didn’t know that.