Status: Sorry for slow updates, new chapters will be posted when possible, will be completed soon!

I'm Not Free of You

chapter 13

(Sorry for the delay, I thought I posted this one. It's short, but the next one I wrote 3 pages, front and back! And I promise, more joker action will happen after the next chapter.)

It was crazy. I heard it clear as day saying they need to find out about who I am. I wasn't surprised when I looked up to see dear Batman and Robin or should I say Bruce and Abbey watching me. My lips curved into a smirk and they chased me through the night until I lost them by jumping down from the roof top and into a dark alley. My body twisting just like when I fell off of the bridge. Landing on my feet, I hide behind a dumpster. A few minutes later and they are standing at the opening of the alley, seeing if I went down here. Batman kicks over a trash can.

"Dammit!"

Robin pats him on the shoulder, "We'll get her next time."

They can't see me but with my new found sight, I see them clear as day, watching as they run off. Standing up from my crouched position, I listen to make sure they're gone and smile. As soon as I do, I fall down to my knees. My head starts to throb with intense pain which wasn't this painful the last few times. The memories start to cloud my vision as a whimper slips out of my mouth. My old job being a stripper. Richard, that bastard, smiling at me as he guides me towards the VIP rooms. Bruce and I planning our wedding. I see everything. Even the Joker. The way he smells of gasoline. His lustful caresses everywhere on my body. Those scars on my face when he kissed me with fiery passion. Seeing his face without the makeup. Realizing how desperately in love I am with him. Everything stops. The memories. The pain. I lean against the cool brick wall to try and calm myself down and catch my breath. My balance is unstable as I feel a bit dizzy.

"I need to get out of here."

I slowly make my way towards the entrance and watch as a van passes by with three cops on their tail but pay no mind to it. That's normal in Gotham. After a half hour, I finally make it back to the mansion and sneak in through my window. My ears pick up foot steps and they're coming my way. Gasping, I quickly take off my mask and collar shoving them away quietly into the closet. There's not enough time to try and peel this outfit off of me so I jump into bed, making sure to hide my body. Just as the door opens, I remember I'm wearing red lipstick so I pull the covers up towards my nose and shut my eyes while I slow down my breathing. The person walks in and as I inhale, I smell its Bruce. He says nothing as he nears my bed and I feel him move a few strands of hair from my face before kissing my forehead then he leaves.
♠ ♠ ♠
memo about my Knoxville story. I will be continuing it, lost my spiral for a bit I found it!
And when I'm done with this trilogy, I will finish my Heath one. I am also itching to start a new Joker one but not till and three of these get finished!!

please comment! Id love to hear feedback :(
thank you all who are subscribed!!