There Goes My Hero

Happy thought's and 'll find home

Mom and dad on the other hand did not take the news so well. There was a lot of screaming. and I remember the word slut was thrown around a lot. They then kicked me out. I am now currently living with Gena. I hadn't seen Mat since we told my parents. Johnny was round almost everyday to see how I am. We've gotten extremely close and mom and dad aren't too happy about that.

Gena, Lauren, Leane and Lacey had been dragging me around shops picking out paint and baby things. It really rather annoying so far I'd picked out green paint for god knows what reason. but I'd picked out turquoise for the nursery Gena was kindly putting up in her house. I bought a black crib and other baby funiture. I'd also picked out some stuffed animals for the baby weather it was a boy or a girl. How did I pay I hear you ask mom and dad stupidly gave me a credit card that comes out of their account.

By the time we came back I just wanted to sleep I took all my bags up stairs and changed into my nightmare before christmas p.j's. I fell asleep just dreaming of what things were going to be like when the baby came along. I woke up at the most horrible part. Matt just left. That's when it hit me. Matt hadn't been round to see me. He had left me I was on my own with this. Turned over in the bed to see a note with my name on it

Audrey
Pull on the clothes we left you out and take the other stuff we left out and put it on and come round to matt's.

Love You Babes
Gena, Lauren,Leane and Lacey
XxX


I did as I was asked and pulled on the jeans and t-shirt they had sett out and pulled on my vans and sun glasses. I lifted my bag and Skelebat (Judo) and pulled on the necklace and braclets and started out on the 10 minute walk to matt's house. I walked along the beach trying to think positive. And I just couldn't. Matt was going to dump me infront of everyone.

What had I done to deserve this. I knocked on the door. From the outside I heard someone's padding foot steps. A smiling Matt answered the door and pulled me inside. He pulled me closer and kissed me as he normally would. I tried to be as normal as I could I really did.

But as I got inside and seen the girls and the guy I just broke down. Johnny got up and gave me the biggest hug and everyone just seemed to follow suit. Matt took me buy the hand a lead me up stairs. He then put his hand over my eyes and someone opened a door.

I was guided forward and matt dropped his hands to lett me see a the nursery it was turquise and green and the baby's crib and other furniture was sett up. The Nightmare Before Christmas blankets were in the crib and the stuffed animals were sitting at the bottom of the crib.

" Welcome home you two" Matt wispered and I smiled

I found home. Home was with Matt and I was happy with that.

Audreys outfit
Image

Baby stuff

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank You to everyone who commented.

A.Venom
My Chemical Rainbow
post it

Thank you so much. Update will be comeing more often for all my storys cause im ungrounded now yay !!!

Love & Peace

Natalie Shadows