Beautiful Death

Eye Candy Stop Picking On Frank

“The road?”

“No.”

“The skylines?”

“No.”

“The metal in the tour bus?”

“No.”

“Gerard’s hair?”

“Hey!” Gee shouted.

Frankie and I had been playing eye spy for like ten minuets, it was my go and I had said something that could have been seen as grey or silver, naturally Gerard was offended when Frank guessed his hair.

“Guy’s this game is getting on my last nerve, pick something else to play!” Ray sighed fiddling with his guitar again.

“Ok, I give up, what was it?” Frank asked surrendering to defeat.

I smirked and pointed at Ray.

“Hey! I do not have grey hair!” he snapped

I shook my head laughing at him

“Come on Ray I would never diss the ‘fro! I meant you’re guitar strings dumbass!” I told him “And you call yourself a guitarist Frankie!” I teased.

Brian! Did we have to bring her? She’s being nasty to me!” Frank pouted at Brian when he walked into the lounge area thing.

“Eye candy stop picking on Frank, Frank stop bitching about the eye candy.” Brain said walking to where we were sat.

Brian really need’s to stop referring to me as “the eye candy” or my foots gonna introduce itself to a place he wont want it to meet.

“I have a name! And you have a wife!” I pointed.

“It's only harmless, she won't care, and I know, but I prefer calling you eye candy, suits you.” Brain smirked

“Ok that’s it!” I said getting up from my place on the couch.

“Ooooooh Brian’s gonna get his ass kicked!” Mikey giggled.

At that Brian bolted for the bathroom and locked himself in.

“Pussy!” I shouted through the door before walking back to the couch, collapsing on Frank this time.

“Ouch! God Aiden, warn a guy first! You could have hurt the jewels!” he exclaimed.

“Sorry Frankie, I was under the impression you didn’t have any.” I laughed.

He muttered under his breath at me and sulked for a good twenty minuets.

Baby.

“We’re here!” Mikey squealed pointing out the window to a sign that showed the guy’s first concert destination.

The Warped Tour……
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love xoxo