Beautiful Death

Like A ***ing Great Idea

I was lent against the bus trying to calm myself down and sort out my head.

I can’t believe I said those things to Gerard.

He needs love and support to get through this, not me bitching at him!

I took a long deep drag of my cigarette and nearly swallowed the damn thing when I heard someone talk beside me.

“You shouldn’t smoke you know.” I spun round to see Frank smirking at me.

“That’s rich coming from the ash king of New Jersey.” I sneered at him “I’ve been doing this a lot longer then you Frankie, I think I’m officially screwed by now!”

“Oh, I didn’t know you smoked, I thought you had just started…” he blushed looking down at his feet.

“Awww was ickle Fwankie gonna give me advice on how to prolong my life and save my iddy biddy lungs?” I cooed at him

“Fuck you!” he retorted

“I know ‘ya want to princess but I don’t think you’re girlfriend would be too impressed if you did.” I smirked at him.

Our little joking session was cut short by Gerard slamming the door open and storming off across the parking lot.

Even though it was against my better judgment I ran after him and pulled him round to face me by his arm.

It was only then I noticed he was crying.

“Oh Gee.” I sighed hugging him

“Don’t fucking touch me Aiden! I hate you, do you hear me? I. Hate. You!” he screamed at me.

“I know you don’t Gerard, I’m not stupid, you want to hurt me now because you’re scared of losing everything, and I’m the one that’s made you see you will if you don’t stop this!” I sighed.

“No, I hate you, you’re a bitch! What you said meant nothing to me! Nothing! So do you know what I’m gonna go do now? I’m gonna go to The Used’s tour bus and get wasted, and yeah, I’ll probably pop a few pills, how does that sound Aiden?” he snapped.

“Like a fucking great idea!” I snapped back storming towards The Used’s tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have nothing agaisnt the used, their probably lovely people and i love their music, it just fits with my story xxxxx