Beautiful Death

Apparently Inseparable

We spent three long hard months in rehab.

Rules, regulations and of course the constant cravings and withdrawal symptoms.

But Massimo and I made it through, we can do anything together, I suppose it’s the twin thing.

When we first got there they tried to separate us, saying boys and girls were not allowed to be together, but they eventually gave up, we can’t work without each other.

We need to be together.

We always have been and always will be.

Massimo was allowed out before me, I still had my evaluation.

Which I lied through my teeth for of course.

“How are you coping with out drugs Bella?” my assessor asked.

“Fine! I haven’t had cravings or anything for at leased a month now.” I smiled falsely.

“That’s wonderful! Do you feel you’ll go back to drugs when you’re out?” he questioned.

“No. I don’t need them anymore.” I grinned.

“Wonderful, wonderful, well I think this evaluations over, your free to go Bella, I don’t mean this the way it sounds but I hope not to see you again.” He smiled widely.

“You won’t, unless it’s outside of here.” I smiled back.

When I got out I was expecting to see my father and Massimo waiting in fathers beat up old pick up truck but I couldn’t see either anywhere.

I did how ever spot my aunt Donna.

When she saw me she rushed at me pulling me into a spine splitting hug.

“Bella! It’s amazing to see you! Look how much you’ve grown up!” she shrieked.

I love my aunt Donna, she’s an amazing woman, and she always gave me the love I lacked from my father.

“Hey Aunt Donna, erm, I don’t mean to be rude and it’s great to see you and all, but….where’s dad and Massimo?” I asked worriedly.

He face dropped and she sighed

“I didn’t think he would tell you…well…Bella….I don’t know how to tell you this but…well…I’ve adopted you, you're father felt he couldn’t cope with both you and Massimo, he felt that he had no connection with you and didn’t know how to help you with you being a girl and everything, so he asked me if I would please adopt you and take care of you….” She said looking sympathetically towards me.

I didn’t know what to do, I stood in shock.

He’d given me away?!

Did he really hate me that much?

I knew he didn’t like me but come on! Giving me away?!

I can’t believe he’s done this, taking me away from Massimo, doesn’t he know that will affect him too?

“Oh….wow…..erm....” I was fighting back tears now and Aunt Donna could tell.

She enveloped me in a hug and explain that she knew I’d want to be with Massimo and she wouldn’t have agreed to adopt me if I would have gotten to stay with him but father said if she didn’t take me he would put me in the system.

Bastard.

So off we went away from my life here and off to New Jersey…fun.