Cirque De Panicke

Chapter 22.

When Rosa disappeared, Ella collapsed against Gabe, crying.

“It’s alright honey.” Gabe whispered to his daughter. “I’m sorry.”

“What for?” She asked, looking up at him. “You gave me a chance to talk to her again. Thank you. You have no idea how much that meant to me.”

“It will be alright.” He soothed her. He stroked her hair.

After she composed herself a little, they sat on the edge of Gabe‘s bed. He picked up the necklace and gave it back to her.

“So, what are you going to do now?” She asked him.

“What do you mean?” Gabe asked.

“Well, you’re going to continue with the circus, but will I ever see you again?” She bit her lip.

“I don’t want to leave you. I’ve only just found out I have a daughter, I don’t want to leave you.”

“Take me with you!” She blurted out. “Sorry, no, you wouldn’t want that-”

“Why wouldn’t I?” He asked. “I can do it, bring you along with us, Brendon wouldn’t mind, no one would. But, can I ask you something first? Why would you want to leave your friends, your life behind, to travel?”

“I’ve never felt like my life was ever enough, like there was something missing from it.” Ella admitted to him. “Please, take me with you.”

“Ella, if you came with us, you could stay as you are now, mortal, and then return when you wanted to, or Patrick and I could use the same spell on you that we did with everyone else, make you young forever, immortal.”

“Yes! Gab… Dad, please?” Ella’s eyes pleaded to him. Gabe’s heart had softened when she called him dad, but he just couldn’t resist those eyes.

“I’ll have to tell the others of course.” Gabe said.

“They’ll all be fine with it.” Ella said.

“How do you know that?” Gabe asked, curious.

“I don’t know.” Ella said. “I just, I have this feeling in me.”

“Well, let’s see if you’re right then.” Gabe stood up, and took her hand.

Together, they walked back to the tent they had left everyone in and they all went silent.

“Everyone, there’s something I need to ask you.” Gabe said. “Would you mind if Ella joined us?”

“Who is she to you? I know there’s something.” Patrick said.

“She’s my daughter.”

Ok, I was kinda not expecting that.” William said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Want to be Spencernized? Check out my Spentrick then!

Comments?

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo