Sister Jonas

Nurse

I sighed as Lucas dabbed the sweat that was resting among my head. I looked around the room, empty, besides the nice nurse cleaning up some things and filling out paper work. I smiled, the pain was done and over with. My baby was safe with the doctor getting checked up.

"Excuse me..." The nurse smiled, "Were going to need you to stay here for a couple of days."

I nodded my head, "Okay."

The nurse smiled and scurried away after giving Lucas a quick glance.

"I think she likes you." I giggled.

He looked at me and sighed, "Gross! Shes old enough to be my mom..."

I started to laugh and took a deep breath, "God, I love you baby."

He looked at me and smiled, "That's the first time you've told me you've loved me."

I smiled, "Hey I tell you I love you all the time."

He laughed, "Well yeah but you never say it first."

I giggled as the door opened, "Tori?" I looked up quickly as my brother stood in the doorway.

"Kevin..." I smiled and opened my arms for him to come and give me a hug.

"Gosh you look like shit." He laughed and came in giving me a hug.

"Hey!" I laughed giving him a tight hug, "God I missed you..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Sorry! I have no excuse this time. Ha ha (:
Love you guys!
Two comments?