Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 1

As I walk on the forest path, leading out to the desert, I run my fingers through Ryuu’s fur. He has grown from 2 years ago. He is about at my lower rib cage and every little thing of him has grown 3 times as large. He sighs as I comb his fur and a rub his ears. I am traveling with Orochimaru and his ‘gang’ for some time. We are moving to a new hide out in the desert and now my feet are sore from a 3 day walk.

“Hey Ryuu, can I ride on your back?” I ask.

He barked once and I climbed up on his back. He folded his wings against my legs and started to walk again.

I have changed a lot too in 2 years. My 19th Birthday is in 3 days, I’ve grown to a 5’ 11”, more womanly features, my hair is to the base of my tail with some curls, and well I still have the ears too. I’ve pierced them also with some small hoops, spikes, barbs, and 1 dangling earring. Oh, and get this. Orochimaru treats me like a pet and put bells on my tail. Yea, like those silver training bells, on my tail. So, he knows where I am all the time.

I sigh with boredom and Ryuu sensed it too. Ryuu barks and moves his wings and 7 tails.

“Ryuu what’s wrong?”

Then without warning he takes off running. He passes between Orochimaru and Sasuke and opens his wings.

He wants to fly with me on his back!

“Go Ryuu!” I yell and grab 2 hand-full of his fur.

Then he lifted his wings and lifted off the ground. I could feel the cool air on my face and my hair flying behind me. I could hear Ryuu’s powerful wings pound the air to keep going up then settle to glide around. I lay my font on his shoulders and my head on his neck.

“Thanks Ryuu.”

“You're welcome Ally,” I heard a young teen boys voice say.

I gasp and pick my head up.

“Ryuu?”

“Yes Ally?”

“You can talk!” I yell in surprise.

“Yes. I kept it a secret from you because I didn’t want an experiment put onto me from your Lord. I knew you wouldn’t like it,” he explained.

“Why didn’t you tell me when I found you?”

“I didn’t trust you as I do now.”

“Well I feel so special,” I say with sarcasm in my voice.

He laughs and did a wide turn to the left.

“Ready?” he asks.

“For what-" I said but was cut off by my yell of surprise.

Ryuu closed his wings and did a nose dive to the ground and I scream with a laugh. I tighten my legs around him and lift my arms up. As we got to the ground, Ryuu opened his wings and landed softly in front of Orochimaru and Sasuke. I fall off on his right laughing, with little breath too.

“Alanie,” I heard Orochimaru say.

“Y-yea,” I say as one of Ryuu’s tails helps me up.

“Since your fox can fly, I’ll put you on your first mission soon,” he said and walked around me and Ryuu.

Sasuke glared at me but I didn’t really care.

“What am I going to do?” I ask turning to Orochimaru.

“You will look for the Akatsuki,” he said without turning around.

I stop in my tracks and I glare at him. See, also I have gotten cat instincts. I like to sleep, be clean, and hate people pulling my tail, and number 1 on the list. Being told what to do. My tail swings in aggravation making the bells ring.

“Could it kill you to say ‘please’, ‘could you’, or ‘would you’ in your life time,” I say crossing my arms.

Orochimaru turned around and glared at me.

“You will do as you are told.”

“Cats don’t take orders,” I say with a glare back.

“Well, this cat will,” he said and threw a snake at me from his hand.

I heard the hiss from the snake and I ducked backwards. Ryuu growled and bit the snake in half. Sasuke decided to join in the fun and I heard his sword being unsheathed. I turned to where he stepped and I take a deep breath. I used my sonic roar and he went flying back up the trail.

“I’ll meet you all at the hide out. They all look the same. Shit load of snakes on it,” I say as Ryuu picks up and takes off to the sky.

“God! If he would have just said ‘please’, I would have done it but telling me what to do… man I can’t wait to go back to the Akatsuki for good again. At lest they treat my nice.”

“What would you expect? He's a snake,” Ryuu said.

“You think? Well I can’t say no. It’s written on a scroll that he is my Lord and, even that, I don’t want to feel that type of pain again,” I say blocking the feeling again from my change.

I then thought of something that would calm me down.

“Hey Ryuu, do you see a river or lake?”

“Yes. Would you like to stop there?”

“Yea, I’ll give you a nice bath. Plus I love the water!” I say excited about the water.

“Right, jaguar’s love the water,” he said and dived down to the water.

After washing him and splashing around some, we flew back into the desert. Ryuu spotted the entrance to the hide out and flew down to it. As I got down I felt all the catacombs underground.

Great. Underground hide out.

We walk down the steps and then the opening closed and I felt us sinking some more down into the ground.

“Yo! I’m here!” I yell into the black hall.

No answer came back so I decided to go around the place. I went through rooms until I opened Sasuke’s room. His bag was on his bed and some other stuff. I felt around the hall and let Ryuu and myself in. I mean, come on! Don’t you want to know what he has? Porno? A teddy bear? Or a dress? Well I do. I go through his bags of cloths and weapons until I found a picture.

“Ryuu, what is in it?” I ask holding out the picture.

“Looks like a younger Sasuke and someone that looks like him now.”

“Itachi. Aww he has picture so kawaii!”

I put the picture back and dig some more. I didn’t find anything else and I sigh. I go to close that bag when I felt something silky. I put my hand into the pocket and pull out a ribbon. I start to shake and hyperventilate.

“Ally? What is it?” Ryuu asks.

“R-ryuu, tell me what color this ribbon is,” I say in a shaky voice.

“It’s gold, why?”

Ok anger is now fully loaded.

“Sasuke! You had my little sister’s ribbon for 2 fucking years?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
woo hoo! 1st chapter of the sequel!!! im happy are u?!?! well if you are leave me some coments!!!