Status: will end soon... sorry -.-

A Jaguar's Song

Ch. 2

I ran out the room on all fours and quickly found Sasuke’s chakra.

Mother Fucker had my sister’s ribbon! How the hell did he get it!?

I ran into a room to see Sasuke training with Orochimaru… and I could care less. I gave a jagga cry, the high pitch screaming sound, and pushed Orochimaru out of the way. He goes to turn to the danger but was too slow. He had a full on attack from a very pissed off jaguar. He skidded on the floor with me on top of him. As we came to a stop, I grabbed a hand-full of his hair and flung him into a post. He opened his eyes and used his sharingan.

“Hey genius! Doesn’t work!” I yell and waved my hand in front of my eyes.

I grab his shirt collar and slammed him into the ground. I snarled in his face.

“Alanie!” Orochimaru yelled at me.

I turn with glowing green eyes and use my sonic roar. I sent him flying into a wall. I turn to Sasuke and get in his face.

“Why did you have my imouto-chan’s ribbon?!”

“I don’t have any idea-“

I slam his head into the cement.

“Why do you have my golden hair ribbon!?” I yell dangling the ribbon from my left hand.

“You went through my bags?! You bitch-“

I gave another jagga cry in his face and I felt him shrink back some.

“That’s not the point! Tell me. Now!” I say my eyes now neon green.

No answer came out. Now my anger came out but not a human way. I growl, my lip twitches showing my fully elongated fangs. My predatory instincts kicked in and I bite and clamp down on his neck. The metallic taste of blood filled my mouth and I moan for the taste. I heard his scream in pain and it just made me bite harder.

“Talk now,” I say around his blood soaked neck.

“T-the day I-I saw y-you at the i-inn,” he said barely able to breathe.

I let go of his neck but still sitting on his stomach.

“The day I saw your face. You pulled my hair… you had it all that fucking time!?”

“What’s the big deal? It’s just a ribbon.”

That made my anger drop and bring in the sad.

“That ‘ribbon’ was my imouto-chans, who I saw die,” I say sadly.

“I saw my whole clan dead,” he said emotionlessly.

“That’s right. You saw yours dead. I saw mine dying. Screams, crying, coughing, ashes, blood, burnt flesh…” my voice started to crack, “I saw my imouto-chan die first. She breathed in too much smoke. I tried to save her first but I was too late. She pulled her ribbon off her night dress and gave it to me. The last thing she said was ‘run’. And I did so. My parents room was in flames and my boy- I mean my friend Rinji was in the hall burning,” I was in tears now sobbing, “he told me to run for help. I jumped out the 3rd story window and saw everyone dying and I heard them. I ran through the wood trail to the next village so I could get help. Didn’t really go as planned,” I say and pulled down my sleeve where my curse mark was.

I fell on my right side in the fettle position and I cried and cried. The images kept falling into play and it made me cry harder. Ryuu came running in and curled around me, trying to comfort me.

“My oto-san also raped me that night. My own oto-san. This stupid curse Eva gave me made him. So you may have had it bad but I’ve had hell,” I saw through sobs.

I licked my lips and I tasted his blood. It calmed me and I licked all around my mouth. I was calm enough now to let Ryuu pick me up and walk me out the room. I felt Orochimaru’s smirk at what I was going through right now and what I did to Sasuke. As I walked out the room I felt Kabuto walking down the hall. I guess he saw my blood stained face and came running to me.

“Go to Sasuke not me,” I say still laying on Ryuu’s back.

Kabuto runs off to the training room.

“I never knew your life was so hard,” Ryuu said.

“Fromm 13 to 19, in 2 days, yes it is,” I say still licking blood off my face.

“Do you wish to sleep?”

“Yes please. Make a cat depressed isn’t smart.”

I fell asleep on Ryuu’s back, not even half way to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 2!!! woo hoo!!! im on a role. anywho comments please!!!