The Iero Twins Story

uh read it

Jennas POV

Hey guys how bout insted of looking for the guys why not i give uoi a tour of the house we are bound to find them anyway"
"OK"shayn yelled
"k follow me" "this is the kitchen" we kept walking "this is the dinning room but we only eat here on birthdays holidays or stuff like that"
"of corse this is the living room and now looks like we can go upstairssss"
"wierdo thats my thing"shayn said i just looked at him funny "it my thing to add ssss or ededed to ends of wordddssssss"
"Whatever.....anyaway this is your room mines right across from yours then next to mine is edds and then next to his is jamies and across from hers is the bathroom and next to yours is caleb and down the hall are the parents room well every one sept mikes"
"Koollllllness"syn said i just lauged "and up there is the actic well was the actic thats now the computer/hang out room"
"SWEEET"shayn yelled
"does he ALLWAYAS yell i asked"
"ya preety much"i went into my room and looked out my window to see the guys in the pool"HEY GUYS WE WILL BE DOWN IN A SEC "
"OKKKKKK"they all yelled
"syn u got a bathing suit"
"uhh...no"
"here have one of mine and shayn go into edds room or calebs and get 1 of theres"
"okay"
5 min later everyone is in the pool(Syns POV)
"caleb fav candy?"shayn asked
"everyone in this house has the same SKITTLES"we all laughed
"so do we ever like do stuff outside the house like movies or stuff?"
"ya we go to the mall like every week and sometimes to the movies dependes on whats out"
"o kool"
"i wonder if our dads are still running around"i said
"probly so i would not dout it for a second "we all just started laughing again i swer moving her was one of the best things me and my brother ever diecided to do