Fate of The Moon Warriors

prologe two

Planet Earth: Year: 2008 Month: September Day: 16th

It was a nice autumn day, in the country, miles of woods with pine trees all around. In the middle, a nice sized white house stood. Inside five people silently slept.

In one big room, five beds lay with the sound of a sudden alarm; clock read ‘12:00P.M.’

Waking up by the sun coming through the window JaeJoong called, “What is this? Hey YunHo,” sleepily as he sits up in the bed.

Hearing JaeJoong shout, “Guys wake up!” YunHo yelled as he jumped out of the bed he was in seconds ago.

They got up off the five different colored beds, to adventure around the house; their new home.
After awhile of looking around, ChangMin sat on the couch in the living room.

“Umm, Guys don’t you think it’s weird that I’m here?” ChangMin; the one that died on planet Moon, confused yet happy to see his brothers. The four looked at ChangMin, as the sudden question sunk in and made them think about how it would have been if they never saw him again, while on the planet Moon.

“Does it really matter anymore? We can now live the way we want. Can't we?” JunSu asked the older brothers. As he walked over to ChangMin to show that they didn’t care about how they got where they were, as long as they were together everything was fine.

“You are free…” a distant voice spoke, “you are no longer Moon Warriors… live as you are… be yourselves and farewell my forever Moon friends…” Princess Alice’s voice faded away, but there was a hint of sadness yet happiness mixed in with her soft velvet voice.

“Wait…” YunHo called but was too late, her voice was already gone.

“What now…?” YooChun finally spoke since waking up. “What do we do now that we’re… not Warriors anymore?” choking at the ‘not warriors’ part a little.

Stomping his foot once and saying,”Hey!” Sick of the now gloomy atmosphere, JaeJoong skipped to the front door. “We live!” They turned the knob to the new light, the new world that awaited them. “How about we live?” He turned around to look at what his younger brothers thought of the idea.

“I’d like that… but…” YunHo hesitantly spoke.

“YunHo you are not the leader anymore. Do as you like OK?” A voice said.

YooChun getting an idea ran upstairs to look for something he saw while looking around the house. After awhile of searching he came down with a camera in hand. ”Let’s take a picture to show the start of our new life!” He said with a big smile on his face. Without hearing their answers YooChun ran to set up the camera.

Not waiting for an answer, YooChun sat by ChangMin on the Couch. JunSu, JaeJoong and YunHo crowed behind so they would be in the shot too.

“One, two, three Warriors!” They yelled together.