A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Take Your Time, Take My Time

I walked off the bus in the bright sun shine. I feel like a vampire when ever I’m on the bus. I hardly leave the buses unless I move from my bus to Brendon’s or go in and perform. Usually Chrissy is with me when that happens seeing that she and Jon are practically attached to the hip. Right now though, I needed to talk to her. What better way to go our bus and go talk to her when she’s asleep in the arms of her boyfriend. Ouch… I am so gonna get it soon. And I can already feel her anger on me. Double ouch.

I tip-toed into the bus and walked all the way to the back of the bus, which I assumed they would be in anyways. The back of the bus is more like a lounge. It has a huge comfy couch that has a tv, which I assumed they would be in there from last night. The door was closed but I opened it slowly to make sure they weren’t doing anything that I wouldn’t know about already. But it’s weird to see your best friend though. =/

I peeked inside to see them fully clothed, which was a relief. Her head was buried into his chest. They looked so happy. She’s not gonna be happy for what I’m about to do. You think waking up me is worse? Ha, Chrissy would hurt you with her eyes, but her words too. It’s painful… trust me.

“Hey… Chrissy.” I said as I slowly walked inside the back.

She didn’t move.

“Chrissy… I need to talk to you…”

She mumbled something… which sounded like “bitch leave.” But then I said something that I knew would open her eyes at least.

“I have Chipotle for you….and I’ll buy you Coldstone…”

“Where’s my Chipotle Bitch?” She said as she shot her eyes open.

“After we talk?”

She sighed and closed her eyes.

“You woke… me up… to talk?!” She said in a calm angry voice.

“I really need to talk to you… Please?!” I said with a puppy dog face.

“Fine…”She sighed.

She kissed Jon on the cheek and slowly slid out of his arms. She then walked past me grumpily and into the front of the bus. I followed after her and sat next to her on the couch in the front.

“What do you want?”

“I need your help.”

“This better be good… I was sleeping…”

“ I realized that, but I wanted to talk to you.”

“About what?”

‘When did you and Jon start having sex.”

Her face was sort of hard to read. I think it was confusion with a hint of shock.

“Why?” She managed to get out.

“Brendon and I already having problems…”

“Already? It’s been a month…”

“Yea…”

“Wait, let me guess… He couldn’t get it up?”

“No!! It’s not that…”

"you can't get into it?"

"No... not at all. It's just... I feel like something's holding me back. I mean, we've been dating for just a month. When did you guys start going at it like jack rabbits? I mean was sort of right away?"

"no, it was a few months, god, i'm not that bad, neither is he. What kind of something?”

"I can't really explain it. It's hard. We can't keep our hands off each other, and when it gets really heavy, I push him away and it gets awkward."

"Tell him you think you should wait awhile? I mean, you're 17, and you've been dating for almost a month, I think he'll understand."

"Well you said that you guys did it after 3 months... why the wait?"

"I was nervous about it, also, um dude, I was practically living with him cause we were on tour, but we were on tour, people everywhere"

"So did you just say, ‘hi honey, I wanna have sex with you? Or just one night he decided to take off your clothes and pounce on you’ "

"No, I didn’t say that. I had told him i wasn't ready. After the FOB secret show we went back to the hotel and took turns showering. He came out of the bathroom in boxers while I was in pajamas ready for bed. He said ‘you looked good tonight, like, you were confidant, I told you could do it.’ I smiled then he kissed me, then it got heated, and that time neither of us stopped it"

"Lesigh... I know I can do this... I could wait longer...I think."

"It's your reproductive system. You can do whatever you want with it"

"I know... that's why it's called mine.”

"Exactly, I chose to do things with mine that you haven't. If you don't feel ready don't. If you really want to go have crazy sex with Brendon do it. As for me, I'll stick with Jon"

"Ok? Thanks... I guess... I owe you..."

"Hh, you're welcome? Owe me what?"

"Chipotle. There were other reasons why I woke you up. I'm hungry"

"Ah, so, you wake me up, confront me about my sex life, then offer a burrito date as a peace offering? You know me way to well. Mmmsteak"

"Duh. You wouldn't be my best friend then."

"I know, but your life would be so boring without me."

I lunged forward and gave her a big hug.

“Hey… She was in my arms before, stealer!”

We let go of each other to see a sleepy Jon staring at us.

“Sorry I needed to talk to her.” I said.

“There you are!” I turned to see Brendon coming into the bus

I left Brendon’s arms too when he was asleep seeing that this whole ordeal was bothering me.

“We were about to get some thing to eat.” I said.

“Any by eat you mean Chipotle?” Jon said.

“Of course.” Chrissy said.

“Can we come?” Brendon asked.

“I guess.” I said.

“We better come you owe us…”

“We owe you nothing.” Chrissy said as she got up and attached herself to Jon.

“Oh really?” Jon said as he leaned forward and attached his mouth to his her’s.

I shook my head as Brendon sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

“Hey… are you ok?” He whispered in my ear.

“Yea… I’m fine. Let’s get something to eat. I’m starving.” I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

I walked to my bunk to change and grab my phone and money, but in the back of my mind this was still bugging me. And I guess the only way to solve this was to talk to Brendon…