A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy; A Tale of Past Lovers

Well, I'm Afraid That I...

Chapter 23

The band and I got done with our interview with Kerrang! It was a pretty small one. The article was going to compile all the interviews with the bands that were on tour together. We were at the next venue… one I can’t remember anymore. We’ve been on tour for almost a month and a half, and I just start to lose track. It’s pretty amazing though touring with your friends and what not. All of Photogenic Misery are now graduated from the hell hole called ‘High School.’ Now we can concentrate on some more important things like touring again after this tour and going off to see the world for a little bit. We’re pretty excited. After this tour in the US, we get to go to Europe with the boys. And after that who knows? I know we’re going to be touring again soon. And I know Brendon said that the boys and him are going to go back into the studio after Europe and start their cd that they have written and scratched over and over again. I just can’t wait for their new CD.

As we were walking back to the bus, since we did the interview inside the venue, I pulled out my phone to see if anyone had called or texted me. Brendon was a photoshoot, and Chrissy and I were suppose to go with him, but the interviewer had interviewed The Academy Is… first instead of us.

“Hey Erelin, Chrissy.”

Chrissy and I turned around to see Zach, Panic!’s tour manager coming out of the venue as well.

“Hey! What’s up?” Chrissy said

“You guys wanna come with me to pick up the boys?” he asked.

“Sure. I miss Jon.” Chrissy said.

“It’s always about you isn’t it?” I said.

“Pretty much…” She said.

I rolled my eyes and followed Zach to the van in which he was going to pick the boys up in. We got and all of us talked about pointless stuff in the car on the way to pick them up. About 20 minutes later, we all got out of the car and walked over to the place where they were having the photoshoot. We got inside and saw them almost done. They were still taking a couple more pictures for a different magazine they were going to be in. I think it was Rock Sound. I can’t remember. They looked pretty decent. Well at least Brendon did. He was wearing all black. His pants, belt, a button down shirt, and even black boots. His hair was a little spiky and it made me giggle. He looked pretty hot.

“Wow. Jon looks fucking hot. I sorta want to pounce him.” Chrissy said.

I looked over at her as she drooled over her boyfriend. I just shook my head.

“New pose.” The photographer said.

I looked over to see Brendon biting his lip, which made me melt inside.

“Erelin are you ok?” Chrissy said.

“Yea? Why wouldn’t I be?” I said as I looked over at her.

“Because you were like giggling, but it wasn’t a normal giggle. It was like an evil ‘I want you’ giggle. “ She said.

“Ok?” I said acting like nothing happened.

“Ok, we’re done.” The photographer said.

The boys walked off the backdrop canvas towards us. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Chrissy execute her plan of pouncing on Jon. I just shook my head as I saw her lunge herself towards Jon and wrap her legs around her.

“Hi, honey.” Brendon said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Hi.” I said with giggle.

“What?” He asked.

“Oh nothing.” I said.

He then bit his lip and leaned his forehead into mine. That was when the giggling came back again.

“What?” He asked.

“Ohhh Nothing.” I said with a giggle.

He then pressed his lips against mine ever so lightly. It was my doing that our kiss went a much deeper. I moaned a little as I could sort of feel him biting my bottom lip, causing my knees to turn into jelly. I think he knew what he had done because he somehow picked me up, wrapping his legs around me.

“Uhh and you tell me to get a room with Jon.” Chrissy screamed in my ear, causing us to stop kissing.

“You are so dead.” I said as I looked over at her.

“How dare you threaten my sex kitten.” Jon said as he slapped her ass, then wrapped one arm around her.

“Oh God.” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“That’s been annoying you too?” Brendon asked me.

“Pretty much.” I muttered.

He kissed me on the cheek, and sadly put me down. He then went to go change out of the clothes that the photographers gave him to wear for the photo shoot. After 10 minutes, he came over in black jeans and a blue shirt.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Yup.” I said.

We walked hand in hand towards the van, with everyone else in tow. We all got in and headed back to the venue. Brendon put his arm around my shoulder as I rested my head on his shoulder. I felt him put his head on mine and sat there silently, having a perfect moment. Well, it would have been perfect if Jon didn’t keep repeating ‘sex kitten’ every five seconds. Brendon and I were starting to get annoyed seeing that we had to sit infront of them in the huge van. It was getting to the point where I snapped.

“If I hear the word ‘sex kitten’ again, both of you won’t be able to say or hear it ever again.” I said as I turned around and faced them.

“You’re just jealous.” Jon said,

“I’d rather not be associated as my boyfriend’s pet. I don’t have to worry about that because Brendon doesn’t have pet.” I snapped.

“Oh God, you’re just jealous because you’re not getting…”

“If you finish that sentence, you will receive dire consequences.” I said as I narrowed my eyes at Chrissy.

“I’m done.” Chrissy said.

“Are you ok?” Brendon asked as I turned back around and rested my head on his shoulder again.

“I’m fine.” I sighed.

“Moody Cancer…” I heard Chrissy said.

“Interfering Leo…” I said back.

“What?” Brendon asked me.

“Oh nothing.” I said as I tried to reassure him.

I kissed him on the cheek and then rested my head on his shoulder again. Chrissy and I were bored before our interview. So we decided to look up our zodiac signs and see what they really mean and if any of it was true. It really is. It’s scary. Usually I don’t believe in that stuff, but I wanted to see if maybe it’s just my nature in why I’m acting so moody. I know why… and I ‘m going to say it in plain terms… I need to get laid. Yea… didn’t expect that one coming?? Well neither did I, really. I think I needed someone else’s opinion about all of this.

We finally got back to the venue. We all climbed out of the van and walked over to the buses. As we reached there I saw the one person I wanted to talk to… except she was pinned up against the bus by her boyfriend. I walked over to them and yelled.

“Hey… William, when you’re done shoving your tongue down my friend’s throat, I need to talk to her.” I said really loudly.

“About what?” Brendon asked me.

“Nothing, it’s a girl thing.” I said.

He gave me a puppy look and whimpered. I rolled my eyes and looked over at William and Amanda. They were still going at it.

“Did you hear me?” I said really loudly.

William then waved his hand away and continued to kiss Amanda. Amanda opened her eyes and looked at me out of the corner of them. She giggled as I just shook my head at them.

“Find me later, Amanda.” I said as I walked away.

“What is wrong with you lately?” Brendon asked as we were all alone walking to my bus.

“Nothing. I’ll tell you one day. I just need an opinion from a girl about this, not a boy.” I said as I kissed him on the lips.

And then we came back to the same situation as we were before. He deepened the kiss, and explored my mouth. He pushed me up against the bus and started to kiss down my neck. I moaned a little as his hands went down to my hips and started to grab my ass.

“Hey… If you split up me and William, I get to split you up too.” A voice said.

Brendon and I broke apart to see Amanda walking towards us alone. I giggled and looked at Brendon.

“Sorry, Love. It’s girl talk now.” I said.

“Fine. I’ll be in my bus sulking in my bunk because you’re not with me.” He sighed.

“Don’t be so over dramatic.” I said as he kissed me on the cheek and walked towards his bus.