She Screams in Her Pillow

You Don't Care

"Val! " Idalis reached and lightly touched the bruise "What happened. Joe hurt you!" Idalis suspected. Tears were forming my eyes. I quickly shook my head. "Joe didn't do it!" I began crying for the millionth time this week. " Nick didn't either, don't tell anybody." I sniffed and glanced at Idalis. Idalis lightly hugged me.
"Val, I wont tell anybody, Who did this to you?" Her promise seemed believable, Idalis dropped the hug, keeping my eyes connected with hers.
I dropped the contact and looked at the scratched up mirror in the bathroom. "Idalis." I sighed and let out another tear
"My dad..is very strict, he punishes me for all my wrongs, and when he wants a night, he asks me tohelp him out." . Idalis tried keeping eye contact with me. "Val. your dad did this?" Idalis asked.
Idalis never kept her eyes on me, waiting for an answer. I nodded my head "yes." I let out a tear " yes he does" I said in a slight whisper. Idalis slightly gasped. "All the time, everyday, 24/7. he never stops!" I wiped my tears and stared at Idalis" He never stops beating me, raping me, insulting me, harassing me, sexual harassing me, and never stops!" Idalis pulled me into a hug.
"your the only one who knows, the only one who will ever know. Your the only one I trust beside Nick" I lost control of my sobs and cried on Idalis's shoulder. Idalis hugged me tighter, but softly. I slowly stopped, at times still sobbing, crying once in a while.

"O. My Gosh! I can't believe Joe broke up with Devi." Three girls swept into the bathroom.
Known as the Clique,Devi wasn't there, so basically it was three girls who were lost.They were also beautiful. One had dirty blond hair, and greenish Grey eyes, her body shape is more wider then others,but it looks really nice on her she's known as Abigale. The other one Had Beach blond hair, and Grey eyes, her jaw was wider then the others, its very beautiful on her her height, normal, and hair is really long, known as Mary. The other had Black hair and very dark green eyes, her lips were firm and wide, her body shape normal, and her height about 4'7, the shortest one known as Jennifer.
I felt Idalis stiffen as my sobs still couldn't control it's self. Idals still cooed me. Acting like she didn't hear those girls.
"It's OK Val, Your too good for Rick." Idais said lightly but loud, trying ot get the girls attention.
"you don't deserve him, Its OK." Idalis rubbed my back. "Idalis, come on, its lip gloss time." Jennifer, Had came up to Idalis, still not noticing my breakdown. Idalis is one of those cliques, she's popular . "Jennifer, Busy here. maybe next hour, where's Devi?" Idalis asked rubbing my back. Mary's voice echoed in the bathroom, loud and sharp
"Devi's been missing lip gloss hour ever since Joe broke up with her. " I felt Idalis nod "I don't get why she's upset, she only wanted him for his looks, remember?" Abigale soon was around us. her voice elegant and soft.
Were they all ignoring me?
my sobs still didn't control. "What's wrong with her" Jennifer's voice filled my ears.
Finally! some existence!
"Rick Deloris, is cheating on her, with Victoria Flaunt." Idalis started a new gossip that will probably last for two/ three...... minutes.
"Who's Ri-"
"well got to go, have to cheer up poor Val here."Idalis lead me out the bathroom.

"Thanks." I mumbled between sobs on her shoulder, "no proble-"
"Oh Hey Idalis- Val?" The voice I have learned to hate has hit my ears.
JOE
"What's wrong with her?" Like he cares Idalis lightly hugged me closer.
"Why do you care? When do you ever care about Val?" Idalis's snap caused me to slowly gain control of my sobs.
"Idalis. I do c-"
"No you don't! When my dad drove pass your neighborhood yesterday, I saw what Devi did, how much pain to Val it caused, and how you didn't do anything... so don't say you care-because you don't." Idalis's voice hit my ears like venom, so shocking. I felt Idalis slightly move. "Come on Val." Idalis whispered in my ear.