Trapped in a Tangled Web

007

My breathing was unsteady as I watched both guys smirk knowingly. Their muscles rippled and gleamed in the moonlight as they walked forward, going to their knees beside me.

Kyrian was on my left, slowely beginning to trail his fingertips down my arm. Gage was on my right, doing the exact same thing. They mirrored each other, going at the same pace, in the same motions, touching the same spots on opposite sides of my body.

I let out a breathless sigh when both guys pushed me gently backwards, my arms falling to my sides as my back fully hit the ground.

"Tell us what you want," ky whispered. "Who do you want?"

I gulped, looking back and forth between the two before letting my eyes drift close. I really didn't feel like seeing the horror on their faces at what I was about to suggest.

"Both of you. I..I want both of you. At the same time."

Their hands stopped moving immediatly, both of them sitting up straighter as their hands fell away from my body.

"Um, do you mean be with both of us? Like, together at the same time? Fucking you at the same time?"

"Or just fucking us at the same time like..day wise? Not both of us with you at the same exact moment," Gage finished as kyrian trailed off.

I bit my lip, keeping my eyes squeezed shut tight so I couldn't see their disgusted reactions.

"Both of you at the exact same time." A few seconds past in silence before I sighed. "Look, just say that I'm fucking messed up in the head and ask me to leave. I know how messed up it sounds to want both of yo-"

"We'll do it!" Gage said quickly. "We don't care, honest. We just...wanted to make sure of what you were really asking for," he said slowely at the end.

"This is what you really asked for, right?" Ky whispered. "Both of us to be in you at the same time?"

My eyes snapped open as I processed what they were agreeing to. I get brothers?!

A lazy grin made it's way onto my lips as I looked at the both of them, already hard and firm against their bodies.

"Ooh yeah," I replied, letting my eyes drift slowely closed again. "Anything either of you want to do."

I sighed as I felt both boys move their bodies around me.

"keep your eyes closed, Flame," Gage whispered.

I nodded, holding my breath in anticipation. I didn't have long to wait as two hands began making their way slowely down the column of my throat, down to my chest and starting to rub and pinch my sensitive flesh.

The other two hands made their way slowely up my ankles, up to my knees and thighs before pulling my legs slowely open. Once my legs were pretty much as far apart as they would go, I let out a muffled scream as two fingers suddenly thrust into me.

I tried to scream. Tried to curse and wiggle around from the sharp pain it caused. A mouth pressing to mine ate my screams while the fingers left my core. Both hands wrapped around my ankles again, spreding my legs opened wide once again.

"We need something to hold her completely still," one of them mumbled.

"The bed?" I heard whispered back.

A few seconds of silence past. Suddenly I felt something snap around ankles, holding my legs almost completely immobile. I made to open my eyes and see what the two guys were doing to me, but all I managed to see was a mass of shaggy hair. It was so dark out that I couldn't tell what color it was.

"I said to keep your eyes closed," Gage growled out.

Guess he's up here.

Another scream got stiffled by his lips on mine as ky shoved two fingers into me again ,this time trailing his warm tongue along that little bundle of nerves. I moaned, trying to writher around as much as I could and getting nowhere.

"God she's wet already," Ky mumbled, slowing his hand down until it was almost at a snails pace. I whimpered from the loss of contact, arching my hips up into the air for more contact.

"Flame, are you a virgin?" Gage asked suddenly, looking at me upside-down.

I blinked, trying to wrap my mind around why the hell he would talk during this. What the hell did he ask again?

""Uh, no?"

He smirked before sitting me up straight and moving his body underneath mine. While he did that, I finally managed to see what I was being held down by.

Jumper cables tied to the porch posts? How the hell..?

This time a scream made it past my lips as both boys plunged deep inside me, rubbing up against each other as they pumped in and out of me at a fast pace.

The three of us came in no time at all. Every time Ky plunged into me, it drove me down onto Gage. Gage would end up pushing back into me again from the sensation, making me clench around the two of them. That made ky go again.

It was an endless action, stopped only by a voice that I slightly recognize.

"Oh great. THat's an image that I hope I can get rid of soon. my two best friends fucking a hooker. Gross!"

kyrian rolled off of me, leaping to his feet before jumping up the few stairs. His fist collided with the other guys face as he growled. "Don't you dare call her a fucking whore, asshole."

By this time, Gage helped unhook my legs as he got out from under me, helping me to my feet. I rolled my eyes as he gave a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his neck.

"That's uh, Brian. never could say the right thing at the right time. Sorry bout that."

A slow smile took over my frown as I looked at Bryan laying on his ass. "Don't worry about it, Gage. If he ever says a single word I don't like, I rip his fucking throat out with my bare hands."

Brian looked at me and noticably gulped, his eyes wide as hell as he stared at me.

"S-sorry!" he stampered.

I rolled my eyes yet again ,taking Gage's hand in mine as I walked up the porch and past the two boys. "Alright, shower. Now."

Gage grinned and led me through the house, wrapping his other arm around my waist. "A shower I can handle. Maybe I can help you get wet and clean again."

I grinned, pushing his shoulders playfully as soon as we got to the bathroom door. "I'm getting in by myself, Pussy. Your a panther. Cats aren't supposed to like water."

With that I walked into the bathroom and locked the door, laughing to myself at the shocked expression I left on his face.

Being with these guys might not be so bad after all.

Now who's clothes am I gunna wear? And which shampoo do I use?

Eep!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so thats the last post for the night. All of you better thank Avenged7inshadowsX for reminding me to update.

I've been in severe pain for the past few weeks, so quite frankly, the last damn thing I really wanted to do was write for all of you. But, alas, my conscious got the better of me today, so here they are.

Please, go to my journal entitled new ideas and sign up if you want. I've decided to write a few new stories and need characters for them. If you don't want to be in them, that's perfectly fine. I'm keeping the journal up for about another week. Then, even if I don't get more people to sign, I'll just make them up.

Anyways... yeah. Thats all. Hope you enjoyed the chapters I posted. And I hope all of you faithful readers will still be patient with me for a while longer. I'm still in and out of the hospitals for the time being, so my updates are going to be few and far apart. Sorry.