‹ Prequel: Alone With You

Fragile

Chapter Fourteen.

I walked downstairs, the daylight shining against the silver furnishings in the kitchen. I noticed everything was quiet, except for Brian sat watching some crap on the TV. I walked over to the toaster and toasted some bread, as you do. It was half eleven, so I guess the kids were at school and Denim was at work. I sighed, hoping Brian had gone out for the day or something, but no, I have to be in the same house as him.

“Zacky!” I heard a shout from the living room.

“What?” I screamed back, taking a bite out of my warm toast,

“Come here for a second,”

I walked into the living room to see Brian sat, as usual, on his ass watching the TV.

“Is that all you do?”

“What?” he asked.

“Sit around all day,”

“Basically, I still got to the gym and things, but I don’t really go out much,” he answered sadly.

“I’m sorry for making you feel like shit, Zacky. That’s fine, Brian, I mean it is my fault I went into a coma and crap because you knocked me up. Shh don’t talk like that Zack,” I began, talking under my breath to myself at the conversation I hoped we would have.

“I’m sorry for making you feel like shit Zacky,” Brian smiled.

“That’s fine Brian, I mean it is my fault I went into a coma and crap because you knocked me up,” I smiled back.

“That’s not funny,” he said, slapping my leg playfully. I shifted and slid into the seat next to him. I put my empty plate onto the coffee table and pulled the pillows up around myself. Brian flicked through the channels to find a good film. I looked up to see what was starting. What happens in Vegas. How ironic.

The movie ran though and I decided to start my plan. I had closed my eyes a while ago, pretending to be asleep, even though I don’t think that Brian noticed, his eyes were two busy watching what was going on in the film to care. I softly shifted and put my head against Brian’s shoulder. I felt him tense slightly, then release. I smiled to myself as I felt an arm wrapping around my waist tightly, as if I would roll away. His hand rested on my hip and I curled further into him in my ‘sleep’.

I liked the feeling of being in Brian’s arms again, like reminiscing, because, if you think about it, I wouldn’t really be able to do this while I was awake, could I? I brought my legs up and wrapped them with his slightly, the fabric of his jeans against my unclothed legs, my boxers the only protection I had. I felt his hand move around slightly so he was gripping my ass. I nuzzled my face into his neck and had to stop myself from kissing the soft flesh. I felt him mumble something before he pulled me entirely onto his lap, my legs over his thighs. I smiled to myself, but yet felt fucking guilty for pretending that I was asleep.

“Why does he have to do this?” I heard Brian voice to nobody in particular.

I actually wanted to answer him, but for my plan to work, this had to happen. I stayed still for the best part of five minutes before I heard Brian huff and push me off him slightly. I felt the chair release again as he must have stood up. I opened my eyes slightly and pretended to wake up, seeing Brian wasn’t in the room. I smiled, knowing how he must have liked me being close to him.

I slowly got up and walked towards the wet room, the only room on the ground floor with the door closed. I gently pressed my ear to the door to hear slight grunts and moans of my name. I put my hand to my mouth and walked away from the door. It had worked, the start of my plan had worked. Now was for the rest of it. I grinned to myself and walked upstairs to get dressed.

Once I had done that I walked back downstairs to see Brian was sat at the kitchen table. I almost made a comment about him jacking off because I was sat on his lap, but I stopped myself, not wanting to embarrass him. His eyes flickered up and met mine, before quickly moving back down to focus on the black and white print newspaper on the table. I laughed to myself and walked over to the black marble counter, the silver, stainless steel furnishings shining in my eyes once again, and I reached for some grapes.

“So, what time do the twins finish school?” I asked.

“Ten to three,” Brian said, still not looking at me.

“Okay, I wanna go pick them up,” I said smiling.

“You don’t even know where to fucking go,” he said, finally looking at me.

“Yes, I do, they told me where they go to school,” I said firmly.

“Oh, okay,” he said glumly, looking back down to his newspaper. I sighed and walked into the living room before setting myself down on the chair. After about half an hour of watching the useless crap that they call daytime television, Brian walked back into the room.

“Why are you being weird with me?” I asked, rising to my feet.

“What do you mean?”

“You. Your not like this. Stop fucking walking around treating me like shit then go and getting hard over me lying on your lap,” I said, his face flushing deep red “Yeah, I heard you, moaning my name, you know your not quiet.”

“Wha- What, I didn’t fucking get hard over you, I-”

“Save it, Brian. Deep down you know that what your doing is wrong, only your too weak to admit it,” I said. He stepped closer to me, our noses almost touching.

“You try being put into my position, having the person you love practically die on you.”

“You try being put into my position, waking up from a coma to realise that nobody wants you,” I spoke.

“That’s not true,” he whispered.

“Prove it,” I said, moving closer to him. He stalled for a second, before attaching his moist lips to my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry my updates are being so hit and miss. My college work is really getting out of hand, and I am struggling to find the time to that and update.

My new story is up, take a read. =]