House Destroyed in Landslide - Comments

  • Evladimira183

    Evladimira183 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    Umm, dude, Kat101x, God has no influence on this stuff, it's due to the land stability. What, you think he waves his hand and causes a landslide because he thinks they should just die? And don't even start with the "Why didn't he stop it" stuff, because think about it, if God intervened and saved a life, then EVERYONE would turn to God and rely on him for everything. Where would Free Will be? Where would independance be? What about OTHER religions like islam and such? They'd be DESTROYED. Don't be so ignorant and quick to pass the blame. Just because it's not a person's fault does NOT mean it's God's fault.
    April 5th, 2011 at 11:05pm
  • kat101xo

    kat101xo (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    26
    Location:
    Canada
    It's sad for the family to die. They didn't do anything and they died in peace. Why would God do such a thing for a fortunate family? Any GOOD answers?
    January 27th, 2011 at 01:04am
  • broken_city_sky

    broken_city_sky (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Canada
    v Oh I see. The newspaper that I was reading the other day didn't explain that very well. It didn't really have much detail and it made it seem like the dogs were inside.
    May 14th, 2010 at 05:30pm
  • Gibbers

    Gibbers (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    v The dogs were tied outside the house, the family was in the basement which was completely crushed. They probably could've survived had they been on one of the top floors.
    May 14th, 2010 at 05:11pm
  • broken_city_sky

    broken_city_sky (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Canada
    This whole thing kind of freaked me out. I don't understand how they died when they had food and stuff in the house, and their dogs were still alive. The rescue teams found both dogs when they got into the house.
    May 14th, 2010 at 07:21am
  • Gibbers

    Gibbers (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    v My thoughts exactly!!!!
    May 14th, 2010 at 04:01am
  • Silly_Girl

    Silly_Girl (350)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    2012 is coming people. I'm telling you. All the earthquakes and natural disasters are not all coincidences. We're at an end here people.
    May 13th, 2010 at 01:52pm
  • IAmATourist

    IAmATourist (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Oh my gosh. That's so weird.
    May 13th, 2010 at 04:50am
  • vaporwave

    vaporwave (160)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    Canada
    This was absolutely insane...
    May 13th, 2010 at 02:39am