Capitol Records Sues Leto Brothers For 30 Million - Comments

  • Good for 30 STM. Record companies = phail.

    And Tomo's real name is Tomislav, he's Bosnian or somethin' like that. His sister - Ivana - was in the new Casino Royale with Daniel Craig and Mads Mikkelsen
    September 21st, 2008 at 07:42pm
  • Tomo is what they nicknamed him...his name is Tom.
    : )
    September 14th, 2008 at 06:50am
  • I think his name is Tomo...

    Anyway, I think that this situation is stupid. If Capitol wants their money so badly, why not drop the lawsuit, leaving the band time to write and record their new album? Then when it's released, jump happily with joy at the money they'll be rolling in? Well, first they'd have to renegociate a contract and what not...

    Damn... now I'm confused... whatever...

    I swear, I will never understand Coporate America...
    September 3rd, 2008 at 08:03am
  • Yeah, that's ridiculous. But, they WOULD manage to find a loophole, little sneaks.
    I don't think the label should be able to sue them, seeing as the contract can't be held for more than seven years and it has indeed been seven years since 1999...

    Eh, the guys are smart, I'm sure they'll get through it.
    August 20th, 2008 at 06:18pm
  • That's just dumb. And I thought his name was Tomo? Oh well. I hate record labels. I like it better when bands are able to produce what they want and not have to worry about their label not liking certain things.
    August 19th, 2008 at 07:25pm
  • honestly, the band made a great decision. In my opinion, they would do great without a record label because of Jared's know-how of the entertainment industry.

    but now that they found a loop-hole in their contract, I bet hundred of other bands and artists are gonna do the same. I think that's what the label fears...this could be the great revolt against the RIAA and it's companies. YAY!!!...stupid RIAA.
    August 19th, 2008 at 06:04pm
  • calafornia law says a contract cant be held for more than 6 years old. So basically their not breaching a contact because its older than six years.Virgins in the wrong, not Leto
    August 19th, 2008 at 03:56pm