Chris Brown Arrested For Alleged Rihanna Assault - Comments

  • Sheautiful

    Sheautiful (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    53
    Location:
    Zaire
    this is outrageous. I cant wait for rihanna to tell the truth to the whole world on national television!!!

    as for cb....thats disgusting. he shouldnt EVER have done this. I woulda never of thought that he do something like this! he was my idol! but.,....ya he done for for me.... thats how I feel!
    February 18th, 2009 at 11:22pm
  • Sheautiful

    Sheautiful (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    53
    Location:
    Zaire
    yeah what the fuck ever Audrey T.,

    first of all. practice what u preach. if u want no judgements [i] make [/i] no judgements. DUH!

    and u "understand" why he would hit her? are u on crack? what in teh tell. I would understand if someone kicked ur ass. lol make sense of that shit.
    no on EVER deserves to hit a girl. EVER. unless its u....lmfao cuz u like it apparently if u can understand like u stated!
    February 18th, 2009 at 11:20pm
  • CourtneyRiot.

    CourtneyRiot. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    I like both of them, but i wouldve never guesssed this wouldve happened. its sorta funny
    February 17th, 2009 at 10:29pm
  • misery's best friend

    misery's best friend (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    St. Helena
    haha.
    February 15th, 2009 at 07:25am
  • Airi.

    Airi. (2240)

    :
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    [b]Jake Gyllenhaal[/b]
    We were talking about this in p.e and I heard a few different stories.
    One was that Chris saw Rihanna making out with Kanye West [I think that's who it was] and he couldn't take it.
    Another was that his father was abusive and that's how he learned to handle his rage.

    No one knows the full story though.
    February 13th, 2009 at 12:15am
  • smile_in_your_sleep

    smile_in_your_sleep (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    wow this was crazy.
    Chris Brown is cool and all, I love his music.
    But really no matter what the situation is you shouldn't hit a women like Chris did.
    I heard she had two bumps on her head, bloody noise, and a busted lip. Oh yea and teeth marks all over her fingers and shoulders.
    Poor Rihanna. Take care. GET WELL SOON.
    February 12th, 2009 at 09:32pm
  • painterr

    painterr (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    103
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    I heard it started because she gave him herpes.
    February 12th, 2009 at 07:25pm
  • Audrey T

    Audrey T (6730)

    :
    Admin
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    [b]Even so, like I said - no one knows the real story and if the story is that there was a car crash, she could have just as easily gotten the injuries from that. I'm not condoning or defending anything Chris Brown may have done, I'm just saying that we simply DON'T KNOW.
    February 12th, 2009 at 12:06am
  • Airi.

    Airi. (2240)

    :
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    [b]Audrey T.[/b]
    I think what most people are doing is looking by who is hurt more. Rihanna has more visiable injuries than Chris did. I read that Chris didn't have any injuries when he turned himself in.
    February 11th, 2009 at 11:49pm
  • Audrey T

    Audrey T (6730)

    :
    Admin
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    Anyway, what I'm saying is that everyone should hold off on the judgments - on both sides - until they have the whole story. As people on the outside looking in, we tend to just pull sides and ostracize people because of what we hear (rumors). No one knows the true story, yet.
    February 11th, 2009 at 07:52pm
  • Audrey T

    Audrey T (6730)

    :
    Admin
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    I was shocked when I first heard this. I've been searching for what really happened. A lot of the accounts say that the two fight and argue constantly and Rihanna has made a habit out of slapping and hitting Chris Brown. He's never hit her back until that day. From what I read, he was driving and they were arguing, she started hitting him and scratching him in the head, which caused him to crash the car into a parked car. When he hit the other car, he pulled over and got out, then told Rihanna to get out the car - she refused. He went to her side of the car and pulled her out - she was kicking and screaming and fighting and biting. While trying to get her out of the car, he hit her ONCE. Her other injuries are supposedly from when the car crashed - she hit her head on the window/dashboard.

    From what I've read, Rihanna has a history of being violent towards him and that particular night he just couldn't deal with it anymore.

    Of course, that's all speculation, but that version of the story sounds a bit more believable than the other things I've heard - which have basically been that Chris Brown just attacked her out of the blue.

    On that note, even if he hit her just that once, it still isn't okay, but I can definitely understand why he would.
    February 11th, 2009 at 07:50pm
  • london dreaming.

    london dreaming. (255)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Okay, Rihanna should beak up with him. theres no excuse for that. And, i kinda lost my respect for him. Guys just don't look cute in mug shots.
    February 11th, 2009 at 04:15am
  • Airi.

    Airi. (2240)

    :
    NaNoWriMo 2016
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    [b]Propaganda[/b]
    I heard that they pulled his commercial off the air today...
    February 11th, 2009 at 03:17am
  • Lights

    Lights (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Canada
    Chris Brown was on Sesame Street.
    February 11th, 2009 at 02:53am
  • Ironic death?

    Ironic death? (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    United States
    This is a real shocker.
    Still I find this funny in some dark way of how even famous people fight abusefuly at that age.
    still, I hope Rihanna is alright, I really like her singing.
    February 11th, 2009 at 02:18am
  • Olivia Colby

    Olivia Colby (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    Hmm... I wonder if Doublemint is going to drop his endorsements now. They're probably going to stop airing his commercial, too. For a while anyways.
    February 11th, 2009 at 01:15am
  • Perfectly Imperfect

    Perfectly Imperfect (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    oh no!
    First T.I and now chris brown!?!?!?!
    And rihanna's hurt!?!
    What rap star that I love will be next!?
    February 11th, 2009 at 12:45am
  • x.Disasterous

    x.Disasterous (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    Australia
    Wow. I always though Chris was a mellow guy, dude. And I remember from a magazine, he said, 'I like women taking charge'. So.... I'm thinking he was a mellow guy who wouldn't hurt a fly and a woman.

    Rihanna [Robyn to him.... whatever] must've ticked him off big time. And just a couple of brusies and bite marks-- wow....

    Guess the limelight finally hit 'em.

    "{

    Rihanna [Robyn... hell, whatever] must've ticked Chris off, man....

    0.0
    February 10th, 2009 at 11:39pm
  • Desert Moon

    Desert Moon (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I just lost respect for this guy. Rihanna, no matter what people say, is amazing and talented to me. Her music is awesome and her voice is fantastic. Anyways, what the HELL? I neverr pegged Chris to be the abusive type....what the hell were the two arguing about? O_o o_O O_O Kinda scared to know.....
    February 10th, 2009 at 11:37pm
  • Momma Danger.

    Momma Danger. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I think it's that no one's teaching him how to grow up. I mean, his career is his life and the music industry is shaping is outlook on life. I think that he's still a child. I still like Chris Breezy, but that's a shame.
    February 10th, 2009 at 10:27pm