Remembering 9/11 - Comments

  • SleeplessLetter's

    SleeplessLetter's (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Wow, that was very intense. A WONDERFUL artical, actually. I remember it clearly, even though I was only in kindergarten. It was just another normal day to me, it never really 'clicked' on what happen. Until I was ten, there was a 9/11: Autobiography of the brave passengers who changed the coarse of the plane and crashed in to the field, then it showed footage of the towers. That was when it really 'clicked' that our nation was touched in such a way it would never, ever, be the same.

    R.I.P Everyone who died, and the once glorious New York skyline.
    July 8th, 2012 at 07:07am
  • Poetic Maggot

    Poetic Maggot (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    The only problem though is that it was Bush that brought down the towers, not muslim terrorists.
    April 27th, 2012 at 01:56am
  • WWELover143532

    WWELover143532 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    25
    Location:
    United States
    I'm also sorry for the people who were lost.I am very proud of the soldiers that fight for our freedom.And may all the families have the best rest of their lives.

    R.I.P and God Bless The Usa
    February 16th, 2012 at 03:40pm
  • Blood Stream

    Blood Stream (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United Arab Emirates
    RIP and I'm truly sorry for your loss.
    I would just like to clarify one thing, those terrorists aren't muslim because it is against islam to kill one single innocent soul, whatever they conspired on that day was planned with other terrorists from different ethnic groups, please search further more about the truth.

    And my heart goes for all those who have lost someone on that horrible day or lived through terror through that day.

    Lots of love and respect from Dubai.
    September 24th, 2011 at 08:37pm
  • TheRealBatman

    TheRealBatman (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    RIP. ;(
    September 17th, 2011 at 02:58am