Antigone vs. Creon: Who Is the More Tragic Character? - Comments

  • Allenwood

    Allenwood (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    26
    Location:
    United States
    The Juniper JN0-105 Practice Test is a valuable resource designed to assist individuals in preparing for the Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA-Junos) exam. This practice test is specifically tailored to cover the key concepts and skills required to succeed in the actual exam. It provides a simulated testing environment, allowing candidates to familiarize themselves with the format and types of questions they may encounter.

    The JN0-105 Practice Test encompasses a comprehensive range of topics, including networking fundamentals, Junos OS basics, routing and switching technologies, and security essentials. By engaging with this practice test, candidates can assess their knowledge, identify areas for improvement, and enhance their overall readiness for the JNCIA-Junos certification exam.

    With its realistic exam scenarios and diverse question formats, the Juniper JN0-105 Practice Test serves as an effective tool for candidates to gauge their proficiency and build confidence before taking the official certification exam. This resource is an essential component of a well-rounded study plan, enabling individuals to maximize their chances of success in achieving Juniper certification.
    February 20th, 2024 at 08:31am
  • elijahnelson

    elijahnelson (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    Antigone's actions are driven by her strong moral convictions and her loyalty to her family and mapquest the divine laws. Her tragic flaw is her unwavering commitment to these principles.
    November 6th, 2023 at 05:02am
  • orabelle.hana

    orabelle.hana (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Mayotte
    Thanks to reading this article, I have gained new knowledge, thank you very much moto x3m bike race game
    October 21st, 2023 at 04:49am
  • sofiaadams

    sofiaadams (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    36
    Location:
    United States
    I do not know how to say thanks to you for soursop leaf tea s informative post
    September 20th, 2023 at 06:08pm
  • Thoposel

    Thoposel (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    OMG. This book is very great. However, I still love playing games like tiny fishing more. Have you ever tried this game? It's a good chance to try now!
    August 23rd, 2023 at 09:18am
  • iqcalidris

    iqcalidris (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    26
    Location:
    United States
    The title of this post enticed me, much as Siren does. I was hoping for a more in-depth analysis of the play as a whole, as well as a more compelling case for why Creon krunker was the play's most sad character.
    April 24th, 2023 at 11:52am
  • Lalalit

    Lalalit (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Bahamas
    The reviews are all very insightful Sonic exe. This play seems to be loved by a lot of people.
    January 31st, 2023 at 07:45am
  • Calliopen

    Calliopen (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    24
    Location:
    United States
    This is so interesting to read
    stumble guys online
    December 20th, 2022 at 09:37am
  • Garideth

    Garideth (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United States
    I honestly have never read the play. I've heard of it, sure, and I know a little about it, but I've never read it. However, this article, though you tried to portray Creon as the more tragic character, made me feel the exact opposite. The entire time I was reading and learning about the things he did, I just kept thinking (pardon my seventeen-year-old girl immaturity), "What a dick!" The other reviewers were right in saying that you needed a more detailed defense. And I was also mislead by your title to believe that this would be a comparison of sorts, not a "Team Creon!" article.

    That got kind of mean, didn't it? Ick, sorry.
    November 9th, 2012 at 05:46am
  • arye.tyler

    arye.tyler (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    Like Siren, the title of this article drew me in. I wanted to see a well thought-out argument for why Creon was the more tragic character and a deeper examination of the play as a whole. This article only displays a surface argument that could have developed out into something incredible. I feel like you were trying to limit yourself to avoid losing readers, but you don't need to worry about that if what you've written is interesting. People will continue reading regardless. Dante's "Divine Comedy" is ridiculously long, but people read it and will continue to do so because it is also fascinating. The same can be said for Hugo's "Les Miserables." Maybe you should flesh this article out and republish? It's just a suggestion, and I'm not trying to be overly harsh.
    November 6th, 2012 at 02:14am
  • Siren.

    Siren. (115)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Australia
    I was interested when I saw the title of your article, however you lost my interest when you presented a very biased point of view. I think if you looked as deeply into the tragedy of Antigone herself and then compared them and came to a conclusion then you might have had an excellent article that was both interesting and informative. Sorry it sounds harsh, but I think you had an awesome concept but lost it (for me, anyway) in the execution No
    November 3rd, 2012 at 08:16am
  • Pitt5burgh

    Pitt5burgh (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Your article was great structurally and grammatically. There are just a few things I'd like to point out. For one, which is not important to the argument but just to the sake of the three plays together, Jocasta was Creon's sister, not mother. He also does not lose a brother, but a brother-in-law who is also his nephew [Socrates' Thebian plays are some of my favorite pieces of literature, so I had to pick these out]. Second, though you do show evidence that supports your argument, I feel like it was a little weak. It feels like you did not look into or think about the actions except for to find what would support your argument; it is shallow. For instance, though Creon loses a lot of people he loves, he does not actually show a lot of familial love to them in the plays. He conspired against his nephew/brother-in-law, allowed his other nephews to fight to the death, picked favorites over them, defied Greek customs concerning death [even in war, armies were given time to mourn and deliver their dead to Hades], ordered the betrothed of his son to death and DIDN'T expect him to react negatively...Everything Creon did was for selfish gain, but he loses out in the end. I am not saying he was not a tragic character. I feel like you just need to look deeper into your argument and find a conclusion that supports his tragedy. All of your evidence leads to a point, but it all needs to be carefully considered and interpreted in many ways. Like in math, show your work. Readers want to know how you got to where you ended. Show more contrast between Creon's suffering and everyone else's. He was an ugly character, and everyone who has read these plays will see him as that until you paint him otherwise. I hope this did not sound rude [definitely not my intentions], but more over, I hope it helped.
    October 30th, 2012 at 12:32pm
  • Wing-it-Hockeytown

    Wing-it-Hockeytown (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    This was good. Written very well and you brought your argument strongly. I haven't read the play in quite a few years, but this refreshed my mind rather quickly. Good use of quotes.
    October 30th, 2012 at 07:02am