Genre: Science Fiction - Comments

  • oilumiun12

    oilumiun12 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Antarctica
    In the game fnaf , players take on the role of a security guard assigned to watch over a restaurant at night, where animated mascots come to life and roam the halls.
    May 2nd, 2024 at 10:53am
  • genevacullen

    genevacullen (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    The geometry dash subzero encourages creativity, problem-solving, and logical thinking. By designing levels and playing those created by others, players can explore different gameplay mechanics, experiment with level design, and challenge themselves and others with unique and imaginative creations.
    October 17th, 2023 at 10:35am
  • Whousen

    Whousen (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    24
    Location:
    United States
    I love this book. I also love playing fnaf games. You need to survive untill the 6 am in the creepy restaurant. The bear monsters will try to access you. Can you stay alive till the morning?
    August 23rd, 2023 at 08:22am
  • marinberuk

    marinberuk (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    31
    Location:
    Sweden
    Her dream about alien sounded more like a sci-fi than reality. Only later I found out that the book is on the science fiction topic.
    March 21st, 2023 at 04:50pm
  • CucumberNox

    CucumberNox (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    37
    Location:
    Western Sahara
    "I'm not going to pretend to write something incredibly hard, because if you don't utterly know those things, it's insulting to the person who does and alienating to the person who doesn't." But in a way you can still give some of your own views and thoughts World's Hardest Game on the matter so that you can have a discussion and learn about it more deeply to give you more understanding. is that possible?
    January 31st, 2023 at 07:53am
  • Super.Midget

    Super.Midget (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Australia
    It's nice to see someone appreciating the differences between the Hard, Social and Soft sciences without pegging any one of them as 'better' than the other. Some people just enjoy a bit of unrealistic fun, whereas some people absolutely feel like anything unrealistic detracts from the story. It's a hard balance to strike, and no one is going to please everyone with their science-fiction, so if you're a reader and you found you didn't enjoy your first sci-fi book, try out another one at the opposite end of the 'soft/hard' scale - you might like it.

    Same goes for writing. I'm sure if I were a scientist or physicist, I would adhere to realism a bit more, but I don't enjoy it as much and I'm not going to pretend to write something incredibly hard, because if you don't utterly know those things, it's insulting to the person who does and alienating to the person who doesn't.

    Cool article.
    February 2nd, 2013 at 04:30am