The F.S.U.

The F.S.U. The F.S.U. was once a punk/hardcore gang of brothers who stood up to racism, starting on the street of Asbury, New Jersey, but spreading across the Boston, Virginia and Maryland territories. Basically it was just like "You wear or show any racism, we bash your face in" but now it has taken a turn for the worst.

At a club called 'Club Deep' in NJ, a fight brawled out over a Lynyrd Skynyrd T-shirt convincing the Rebel flag. A F.S.U. (the old definition was Friends Stand United, now people know it as Fuck Shit Up) member was quick to confront its owner in the mosh pit and demanded him to hide it or turn the shirt inside out, when the 25 year old stood up to him, he was met by an ambush which ended with his friend being beaten to death.

In ways, the F.S.U. wasn't those to just attack for no reason, it was only if you condoned the Hitler war, Nazi, or racism, but now the teens whose fathers were F.S.U. back in the 70' are now turning it into a 'Beat anyone who looks you crossways cause it's what we're supposed to do'. It isn't the band of brothers we once knew. When Boston Beatdown 2 was released in 2004, we individuals look at it differently. Boston Beatdown 2 was various video recordings of beatings on the street to innocent by-standers, they say "We do not condone this but it's fuckin' hilarious right?" on the bottom of the screen in sync with a Ramahla soundtrack.

There are many 'types' of people out there, some who like punk and are good people, but others have taken it to the extent of injustice, when people call you 'hardcore' it's okay... to us. We know the difference of society and violence, we know where we stand and what we do. I'm not labeling anybody, but it's not exactly a good scene for the any kids and teens of today. So please try to help take action in the non violent society of individuals. If there was a group as that around us, wouldn't we be a little freaked? I know I would, you wouldn't want someone to beat you to a pulp for just walking by.

The F.S.U. was and some pieces still are about sticking up for people who are being abused by racism and violence, they were just protecting their friends basically, but the only reason it's really bad is that it's gone out of control.

It started as a group of spiky haired, pierced, and intimidating young men in Asbury, NJ, then grew through the state and reaching Laurel, Md, and Fairfax, V.A. The kids were the outcasts listening to death Metal, Post Punk, and Black Rock, pranking on peers and occasionally spray painting the school corridors, their names can't be posted on the internet that's why I don't call them specifically, and like I said, sticking up for the underdogs.

So they sound a lot like us. But to mention again, the 'dividing line' of the 'good' and 'bad' parts of us.

Latest articles