Waiting And Thinking Before Acting

Waiting And Thinking Before Acting Patience is the solution! People need to slow down and think before doing things. Most everyone today is always trying to meet a deadline or not waste time. If you do it correctly, wasting time is not all that bad. Some people are in dire need to waste a few minutes thinking and planning ahead of time rather than just trying to make-do and do a makeshift job of everything. People need to wait a little and use patience.

Patience is steady perseverance with even-tempered care and working or thinking with diligence. People don't think with prudence or diligence very much anymore. They don't use the great virtue of patience. Patience is one of the greatest gifts the human race has been blessed with, but many forget about it and don't incorporate it into their lives. This has terrible effects.

The terrible effects are not thinking a situation through, because the person in the situation is too busy and in a hurry to think at all. This could further have negative effects because the person could make the wrong choice(s) in life, granted everyone makes bad choices somewhere in their lifetime. Using patience more often can limit down these bad choices. It won't make us perfect in all that we do, but it will help and make us close to it.

Another bad outcome of the negligence of patience is not being able to appreciate something good that happens in your life. You may understand its importance and meaning to you, but you will only realize that importance and meaning for a second. With patience we can slow down and appreciate something to its fullest. I know this can be hard especially in our world of deadlines and time restraints, but taking some extra time and think about things and having patience before you act can do amazing wonders.

Patience really does help put someones thoughts in order and allow appreciation of different things to take place. I know this based on a personal level of self experience. It may not work for all to use patience because of how hurried they are in life, but I guarantee that if someone can use patience right, they will notice a difference. It's not the easiest thing to slow down and think before acting or to appreciate things, but if someone can conquer the difficulty in this, they will be pleased. Please, try it!

Latest articles