The Bad Guys; Damon Salvatore - Comments

  • Brian Haner Jr

    Brian Haner Jr (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    Australia
    I'll see your Damon Salvatore and raise you one Loki Laufeyson.
    July 13th, 2012 at 04:34am
  • tabula rasa.

    tabula rasa. (120)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    I really enjoyed this article! I'm definitely a Delena shipper. tehe I love Damon so much, and I just always feel so bad for him because he loves Elena so much, but Elena just won't love him back! Twitch But I could totally relate to the things you said in this. I enjoyed reading!
    July 13th, 2012 at 04:15am
  • Hilltop Hi-Jinks

    Hilltop Hi-Jinks (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Australia
    I can understand the point made by Bookreader, Cascade and Dru; I had no idea who Damon was until I googled him. Nonetheless, i agree with your point and I think this is a great article. Bad guys have changed. A lot of them now, instead of being these hateful bastards like Scar in The Lion King are characters that are quite endearing and that make you empathise with them, even if they are a step away from going off the deep end. Besides, everyone loves a badass.
    July 12th, 2012 at 06:03pm
  • tiffagold

    tiffagold (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I don't pity Damon, I pity Stefan so does that make Stefan the bad guy? I always liked Damon because I knew deep down even when the show started that he had some good in him and that Stefan was really the one who 'f'ed up. I hate Stefan personally, I love Damon. But this is a good article, and I love how you used Vampire diaries as an example although some people don't know what it is so it would have been good to add that in, but it's not so serious to the point where commenters have to tell others to stfu lol it's just an article, no body is perfect. :) I loved it personally and I recommend it! Awesome job! Mr. Green
    July 12th, 2012 at 03:51am
  • ruby 8

    ruby 8 (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    35
    Location:
    United States
    Apparently people don't know how to research anymore. From what I could gather, Damon was a vampire from some tv series, Vamp diaries, I guess. And that’s w/o looking it up.

    Oh, wait, I just NOW looked it up and I was right. All people do is complain anymore. If you folks don’t have something nice to say, stfu.
    July 12th, 2012 at 01:15am
  • bookreader89

    bookreader89 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    25
    Location:
    United States
    I agree with Cascade and Dru about how you should explain who he is because for some pl who don't read the books or watch the shows they don't know who he is. BUT! It is an awesome article! He is misunderstood and how to every hero there is a villain. I admit i feel sorry for Damon because of the reason that he will fight for Elena's love even though she loves Stefan. "Damon-If we would have meet before you and Stefan did...would I have had a chance? Elena- Yes."
    July 12th, 2012 at 12:14am
  • jewelia.

    jewelia. (2225)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    24
    Location:
    United States
    Agreed with Dru. You need to actually say who Damon Salvatore is, because some people have no idea. This article had lots of potential before that.
    July 11th, 2012 at 10:30pm
  • folie a dru.

    folie a dru. (1270)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    37
    Location:
    United States
    I have no idea who Damon Salvatore is. I read the article up until the point where I got lost 'cause I have no idea who he is and I really liked the article prior to that.
    July 11th, 2012 at 04:34pm
  • NOL668

    NOL668 (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    If anyone has seen Avatar: the last Airbender, I’d have to say I fell in love with Zuko. He was too a “bad guy”. But you also saw his weaknesses and pitied him. Another thing about Zuko that I liked, was that he turned out to be a good guy in the end. I enjoy characters that are bad, but are actually good. There is a lot of drama in their transition and that is what makes it so exciting for me.

    Bad guys are one of my favorite characters to write. It’s hard though, writing about bad guys who are actually good, but have a bad motive. Because if you write about them personally, you don’t want to make them do bad things.

    Writing stories from the bad guy’s point of view is fun too. I started a short story based on just that. I had a lot of good ideas for it.

    But right now I am writing a story where you are supposed to absolutely hate the bad guy. I don’t go into their story much because my point is to make the reader hate him.

    Bad guys basically “make” stories, in my opinion. I <3 bad guys!

    As for you other commenters, getting the spelling right for the name doesn't matter, it was the point they were trying to get across. me=vamp hater & ppl dissin' on bad spelling.
    July 11th, 2012 at 07:44am
  • fall0ut

    fall0ut (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    Canada
    yeah it's definitely Damon* Salvatore, not Demon. Despite that error, not bad. Team Damon ftw.
    July 10th, 2012 at 08:31pm
  • shadowek

    shadowek (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    Great Britain (UK)
    i'm going to be honest i didn't even bother reading the entire article.. if you're not even going to bother to do your research, ie spell the name right, then what's the point of posting it? considering the article is mainly about him, surely that's the bare minimum effort?
    July 10th, 2012 at 07:12pm
  • She Is So High.

    She Is So High. (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    28
    Location:
    United States
    *Damon

    0: Lol It's Damon.
    July 10th, 2012 at 05:03pm