Romantic Relationships: Communication and Conflict Resolution - Comments

  • PierceMyHeart

    PierceMyHeart (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    55
    Location:
    United States
    Thanks for reading :)
    July 31st, 2014 at 09:25pm
  • Anchor and Hope.

    Anchor and Hope. (200)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    This was fantastically well written. Seriously bravo!

    Relationships are so...so complicated. I have been with the same guy for almost five years, and something we still continuously work on is communication. You absolutely nailed it on the head as far as keeping track of one's life- I've been through something very similar, we found it hard to communicate, so I found myself constantly finding out little things over social media that I should have been told in person. It was hard to get a hold back on that, but after a lot of discussion we finally worked through it- but it's a never ending process.

    I also love how you included the little tid-bit about friends and advice- I have a lot of friends that do that, they come to another one of us (and our large "group" of friends) but they never go to their significant other. That drives me up the wall- I always go to my partner first, ad I think that is one huge mistake that (especially) the younger people tend to make.

    Thanks so much for sharing this with us!
    July 31st, 2014 at 08:54pm
  • PierceMyHeart

    PierceMyHeart (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    55
    Location:
    United States
    Thanks for reading :)
    June 30th, 2014 at 05:22am
  • niquewritings

    niquewritings (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    Thanks for the article. Well written.
    June 30th, 2014 at 12:13am
  • niquewritings

    niquewritings (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    33
    Location:
    United States
    Thanks for the article. Well written.
    June 30th, 2014 at 12:13am
  • PierceMyHeart

    PierceMyHeart (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    55
    Location:
    United States
    Thanks for reading the article and the feedback, I will take into consideration your suggestions :)
    June 28th, 2014 at 07:39am
  • withupsofloating

    withupsofloating (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    24
    Location:
    United States
    You are clearly an incredibly talented writer. But if I were to make one suggestion, it would be to dumb it down a little bit. In my opinion, I think articles should be geared for the lowest common denominator, using language that is easy for people of all ages and intelligence levels to decipher. Your article is beautifully worded, but I feel some parts of it could have been stated in a more clear, straightforward manor. But overall, I thought this was a great piece of writing.
    June 28th, 2014 at 05:52am