Scandalous Politicians - Comments

  • I'm surprised Glenn Beck wasn't on there. He called Obama a 'Faschist Socialist'. What. The. Hell. Socialism and Faschism are two entirely different things. Maybe he said Liberalist, but either way, that's just plain stupid.
    April 16th, 2010 at 11:51pm
  • your introduction sounds awfully critical of democrats, and seems to imply that pelosi is corrupt in her views. take into account that the majority of your examples were republican politicians, not democratic ones, before you decide to pass judgment on the speaker of the house.

    also, you seem to have forgotten a few major ones.. there was the recent lesbian bondage strip club visit paid for by RNC donations, the tea party extremists, and michael steel's blatant abuse of republican funds.
    April 7th, 2010 at 08:06pm
  • Normally I would say that I love how corrupt politics are because it's really scandalous and amusing, but I sort of just realized something.

    GOOD GREIF, THESE ARE THE PEOPLE SHAPING MY COUNTRY!

    These idiots who are bribing and cheating and blackmailing and buying prostitutes and groping young people with sinewy old hands are the ones in charge of the way I'm supposed to live my life. Yeah... that's not so good.
    April 6th, 2010 at 05:21pm