The End of Antibiotics Is Upon Us - Comments

  • CardboardWings

    CardboardWings (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    27
    Location:
    United States
    Wow, this is really a great review. I usually don't read the science articles because I feel like they're unreliable and have a ton of grammatic errors. People try to use too complicated words so that they sound legit and knowledgable, but usually the opposite ends up happening. You explained the complicated (e.g. about plasmids), breaking it down like a professor would. Amazing! :)
    I knew about this topic before, but I also just wanted to thank you for trying to spread the word about this. It's a very serious matter that people are just ignoring...even my parents, who I've been trying to warn for forever!
    June 12th, 2012 at 12:39pm
  • Miz Erie

    Miz Erie (970)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    42
    Location:
    United States
    This is not the first I have heard of this subject. You did a great job making the lingo understandable for lay-people. Hopefully this article might help others to see the importance of proper handwashing and abusing antibiotics!
    May 27th, 2012 at 03:47am
  • StephThyng

    StephThyng (700)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Very informative. You did a great job researching your main topic and going in-depth with your conclusions. This was a great read. Nicely done.
    May 26th, 2012 at 07:35pm
  • Takanori Matsumoto.

    Takanori Matsumoto. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    32
    Location:
    United States
    Holy crap. This article is very informative; I honestly feel like I've learned something worthwhile from what I've just read. I knew about bacteria becoming resistant to antibiotics after repeated use of said antibiotics, but had no idea how much the bacterium-to-bacterium resistance has been spreading. This is really well-researched, and makes me want to look into the topic even more.
    May 21st, 2012 at 02:13am
  • Vampyris

    Vampyris (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    I had no clue. Freaky! Thanks for the info
    May 2nd, 2012 at 08:59am
  • little daughter

    little daughter (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    25
    Location:
    Philippines
    I was very informed with your essay and it was very helpful to me and to everyone who will be reading this. Although with the different terms used for your essay, you did not cease to help the reader more with explaining the terms you've used.
    May 1st, 2012 at 10:18pm
  • Vicious.

    Vicious. (150)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Lebanon
    this was really interesting and informative. I also heard that overusing anti-bacterial soaps lessens our immunity and can become ineffective in fighting bacteria. Is this true?
    May 1st, 2012 at 04:22am