Human Errors on a Plane - Comments

  • arabellla123

    arabellla123 (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    Its understandable. You mentioned before you new several sites that offered and related to information on aviation crashes, would you mind sending me the information?
    June 6th, 2012 at 09:57pm
  • The Master

    The Master (15)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Fair enough. It's just I've just completed a Psychology course on this subject and it's become a favourite of mine.
    June 6th, 2012 at 02:24pm
  • arabellla123

    arabellla123 (250)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    United States
    This was an essay I was asked to do in middle school, so there really wasn't any real background information on it except for the information given to me on several goverment sites and interveiw I had conducted on several airplane mechanics and specialist that I knew, so it isn't exactly my best work. However I do have the updated version of this essay/report which I redid in 10th due to the fact that I realized it was missing alot of information, sadly I haven't had much time to ask my old science teacher to give me a copy of the report I handed into her since she is currently using it to demostrate how to complete a well don report.
    June 6th, 2012 at 02:50am
  • The Master

    The Master (15)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    34
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    Fair attempt but you haven't looked at any of the theories of human error in error promoting conditions. There is so much literature on this. It's all very well and good looking at the statistics and blaming front line staff but you really need to look at the bigger picture. You haven't explained how or why these occur but just...said that they occur.
    June 6th, 2012 at 01:06am