Neuroanatomy III: The Auditory System - Comments

  • singlekhadysingle

    singlekhadysingle (100)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    36
    Location:
    Germany
    Hello dear;

    How is everything with you? I picked interest in you after going through your profile. I really want to have a good friendship with you. Beside i have something very important to disclose to you but I found it difficult to express myself here since it's a public site. Please i will appreciate if you will reply to me through my private e-mail via: ( khadyazaidi@outlook.com ) So we can get to know each other more better and i well give you my pictures and more details about me OK.

    Yours Friend miss khady zaidi khadyazaidi@outlook.com )
    December 5th, 2013 at 05:14pm
  • KingSquishy

    KingSquishy (1900)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    29
    Location:
    United Kingdom
    @ Freeing Conscience
    Not directly! I'm a student studying psychology and they expect some neuroscience side of to that. So in order to help me understand it I'm writing them :)
    October 24th, 2013 at 08:29am
  • Freeing Conscience

    Freeing Conscience (1445)

    :
    Member
    Gender:
    Age:
    30
    Location:
    Australia
    I like these articles that you put up! When I see the title, I thought that you would have to be a super genius with a doctorate in anatomy to understand this article but it's not! You write the articles with such a language that everybody can understand it and it make sense. Plus, after I read one of your articles, I feel 10x smarter than I started with!

    Is this (the articles and explanations) part of an assignment for school for you?
    October 24th, 2013 at 02:19am