Abortion: The Wrong Way to Make the Right Choice.

Abortion: The Wrong Way to Make the Right Choice. Okay, may I first say that I love babies. I've never been pregnant, so obviously, I've never had one of my own, or had to be responsible for cleaning up poopy diapers day after day, but who can resist those adorable faces with the chubby little hands, the big, bright eyes. The faces of our future.

I don't know how anyone could stand being responsible for taking away another human's life - especially one so young who's never done anything wrong to deserve such a horrible fate. I mean, I've done my fair share of baby-sitting, and sure, babies are a pain to take care of, but it's totally worth it, to see that toothless smile looking you in the face.

Sure, some single mothers aren't qualified or able to support or take care of a child. So, put it up for adoption! In some cases of abortion, not only do they kill the baby, but they chop it's head off, stick tubes around it's head, and quite literally suck it's brains out!

A lot of people don't care about this issue. They're thinking, well I'm not having a kid any time soon, so why should I worry about it or have an opinion. Others based their presidential decision solely on whether or not the candidate was pro-life or pro-choice. But people should care. What is they did have a baby and are faced with this decision. They're sure as hell going to be sorry they didn't pay attention to this top beforehand.

This brings us to pro-choice. Okay, so for example, if an eleven-year-old girl gets raped, that's not her fault. She didn't choose to have sex, so she shouldn't be faced with the consequences of a pregnancy at such an early age. I will, in no way, have a word against a rape victim for having an abortion if they're a minor. I believe if you're older than that, you should be a woman and have the baby. Like I said, adoption is a feasible option.

Now, all of you mothers out there reading this, or anyone really, think very hard about this next point. Can you imagine the cowardice and humiliation of telling your children that you decided to kill them because of a little bit of pain. (Now, obviously this would be impossible because said child would be dead, but it's hypothetical.) I'm sure there are many other less cowardly reasons for abortion, but this is actually one of them. What kind of person takes an innocent life - before they've had a chance to even live it - due to their own selfishness.

I'm speaking for those who can't. If you're stupid enough to get pregnant when you're not ready for a baby, you shouldn't take it out on the child.

Latest articles