14 Month Old Baby Tortured By Mother and Partner.

14 Month Old Baby Tortured By Mother and Partner. Photos of the 17 month old toddler who can not be named have finally been released after nearly 17 months.

Most of his short life was spent by being his mother and her lover’s punching back. The boy suffering more then 50 injuries over 8 months, including broken back and broken ribs which doctors had failed to notice two days before the boy’s death. The toddler had been seen more then 60 times by health care workers, though they had still failed to notice these injuries.

Baby P’s- as he is known by- mother’s 32 year old boyfriend and another man have also been convicted for allowing or causing the death of the toddler. The mother previously pleading guilty to the same charge.

Baby P’s natural father has spoken saying that the death of his son was “very traumatic” also adding: “I loved him deeply.”

It is said that Baby P’s mother, boyfriend and friend had not told anyone, keeping it a secret from everyone who visited the house, even the natural father of the boy. Even after his death they had kept it a secret.

The three will be sentenced on December 15th, however they have been warned by Judge Stephan Kramer that they can expect "a substantial term of imprisonment."

This is the second serious child welfare tragedy in London, back in 2000, Victoria Climbie was murdered by her guardians.

It is also said that Baby P’s death could have been avoided if the Government had taken action earlier.

On the 3rd of August at 11:35am the ambulance number was rang, however Baby P was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.

The Haringey council has also apologized for not doing enough to prevent Baby P’s death.

Gordon Brown, the British Prime Minister, has promised that he will “do everything in my power” to ensure any repeats of the brutal death of Baby P.

It was told that social care inspectors had raised concerns with the Haringey Council, six months before Baby P’s death.

Latest articles