Legal Bid to Stop Adoption of Children by Gay Couple

Legal Bid to Stop Adoption of Children by Gay Couple The children, a four year old girl and a five year old boy, have been sent to live with a homosexual couple by social services.

The grandparents, who cannot be names for legal reasons, of the children were deemed ‘too old’ to care for the children at the ages of 46 and 59. The couple claim they were also threatened that they would never be allowed contact with the children if they ‘speak out’.

The mother of the two children spoke out saying, “I want my children to have a female role-model”. It has also been said that the young girl is ‘wary’ of men.

The multi-millionaire is funding the legal cause against social services so that the children may be cared for by the grandparents, who have been ‘devoted’ to fighting for their rights as grandparents.

The funding has also been backed by the Catholic church of Scotland. A spokesman for the church said: ‘As well as the moral issue there is also a legal question, which needs to be explored. Lawyers will be taking this forward with the family.

"Allowing two men to adopt children against the wishes of their grandparents who want to care for them is positively wicked."

Last night the grandmother broke down in tears when told of the mystery benefactor’s desire to help block the adoption.

She said: "I can’t believe anyone would do that for us. We are so grateful."

Her husband, a farm worker, added: "Because of the generosity of a stranger, we might have a chance to put things right, not only for our family but for others who are put in this position."

Latest articles