Boy Dead at Two Years of Age

Boy Dead at Two Years of Age October 25, around six to eight in the morning, a two year-old boy was found in a sack beside the waste can in Tondo, Manila (Philippines). The one who found the child was an owner of a store near the waste can. When he saw a foot slightly seen inside the sack, he thought it was just a doll thrown by his neighbors but he was tempted to take a look and when he did, he was shocked to see a real boy.

The picture of the child is so pitiful. The legs of the child were swollen due to beating and the face and the whole body was full of bruises. After the autopsy of the child, the authorities said that the boy died because of internal hemorrhage. The authorities think that the child was badly beaten and when the suspect realized that the boy was dead, they just threw it beside the waste can for fear that someone might catch them. There was no witness and if ever there was a witness, they will probably not talk about because they fear for their lives.

Nobody knows who the child was, who are his parents and where he lives. Many people believed that it could have been the child's parents because, the parents are not looking for him and they cannot be found.

Latest articles