Communication Technology: Helpful or Irritating? - Comments

  • TheInevitable, think I agree with you like 100%

    Though I still think technology is spoiling us. I agree that it is a good thing though
    June 11th, 2009 at 04:03pm
  • on a side-note, people also seem to use tech. to bitch you out - but none of this is really technolgy's fault, I appreciate texting and computers and all that, but people need to learn to talk face-to-face more.
    June 5th, 2009 at 04:15am
  • I just hate it when people text [i]when they are hanging out with me[/i].
    Am I boring them? What the hell? it kinda gives me that "no one likes me" feeling.
    Not to mention, talking to someone else while I am talking you is [b]incredibly rude[/b]. I have texting and have [i]never[/i] done that to anyone. It's poor social conduct.
    June 5th, 2009 at 04:13am
  • You could just tell your friends and family what time you have tennis practise and ask them not to phone unless it's an emergency...
    And I’d rather someone sent me an e-mail or commented my bebo to say happy birthday than wasted time and money sending it through the post.
    MSN notice gone off when you’re sneaking? Mute the computer.
    Parents calling? I believe parents only do that if it’s important. (But I can’t speak for all)
    Phone rings while driving? Put it on silent. Or off. You’re not supposed to answer your phone when you’re driving anyway, so no one can really complain that you didn’t break the law.
    I love communication technology. It definitely does more good than “harm”.
    June 2nd, 2009 at 09:51pm
  • I do realize this is an opinion rant, but one thing I did not say is that I hate all communication technology, I think it's merely irritating at times.

    And yes, as I said, I love MSN to. I just hate it when it's used as an excuse for doing things face-face or the classic way
    May 26th, 2009 at 10:55am
  • You do realize your using technology to rant about how much you hate it?
    May 26th, 2009 at 08:05am
  • Seems like more of a opinion rant really. I just studied a whole semester of communication technologies and there's a lot more to it than cell phones and MSN.

    Anyway, I think communication technology is great, if it weren't for it I would have lost contact with a heap of friends once I left school, but I did because of things like msn and facebook etc.
    May 26th, 2009 at 02:50am
  • This sounds like a rant or journal entry. :1

    But GOD do I agree with it! I love my MSN though. It's my cell phone that irritates me. >.>
    May 26th, 2009 at 02:45am
  • [i]But I hate it when guys use it as a chance to “confess their undying love” to me online instead of face-to-face.[/i]

    Oh god, I hate that so much. My friend gets it all the time when we have a multiple person conversation. It's horribly annoying.
    May 26th, 2009 at 12:58am