Stolen Fetus

Stolen Fetus After giving birth, mothers are still in pain and usually do not leave the hospital until at least the next day. When Julie Corey left the hospital just five hours after "giving birth", family and friends became suspicious. How could someone recover from giving birth that quickly? After seeing the baby, they became even more suspicious that the umbilical cord of the baby was not tied with a clamp and was tied with a ribbon. Their suspicions became deeper as they noticed that, as Julie Corey breast fed the baby, there was a bottle near by.

Confused and puzzled, her friends and families doubts became real as they realized that Julie Corey's neighbor was found dead with her baby cut from her womb.

After being found in a New Hampshire homeless shelter with the four pound baby that she had claimed was hers, she was arrested and held on a 2 million dollar bail. She was taken to court and accused of kidnapping the infant carried by 23-year-old Darlene Haynes, who was a mother of three and had been eight months pregnant at the time of her death.

Darlene's uncle states that it was too early to condemn Julie Corey. He stated that, "At this time, I've got to be grateful to her for keeping the baby alive".

At the time, Julie Corey is not being held responsible for the Darlene's death and is only being charged with the kidnapping of the baby and investigators are still trying to figure out who all was involved.

Latest articles