To Write Love On Her Arms

To Write Love On Her Arms Once or twice a year, people will come together and write the word LOVE on their arms. It's no casual act, though. There's an important reason behind it. This event helps to provide help and hope for those that are constantly battling with either depression, addiction, self-injury and also suicide.

The vision for this even is that everybody feels happiness, but they also feel pain. People feel loss, devastation, hopelessness. This even wants to make it visual to people that they can still believe in God, that there is still a possibility for freedom out there, something for them to live for. Everybody deserves to be loved, after all.

People were never meant to ever be alone, to even feel alone. We all deserve to be loved according to God and we deserve people who are there for us always. Even through the worst of times, we should have family and friends there.

This group wants to get people to find hope, find people who will be there for them, to put down suicide weapons, to talk to people and to get proper care. They want people to know that they can get through everything, that everyone deserves a life. They want people to live until they die properly of natural causes, not because of suicide.

The main dream, though, is that people can keep their hope and know that they are not alone.

There is a website for this event and you can learn from it what to do in case of a real emergency. Links on this website bring you to pages where you can gain information on how to save a loved one or even yourself. This organization is together year round and there are speakers going around every day to talk to new audiences.

Share the love and support by writing LOVE on your arms. Everybody deserves to live.

Latest articles